Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » where is zardonov on the second time? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 11, 12 at 5:28pmDuncan Idaho

I finally killed the peace walker, now i am onto searching for zardonov for the second time, i have no idea were the hell he is

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 13, 12 at 1:33pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Twin_Master
The only way to push weapons up from 0% is to keep doing missions and you'll increase them bit by bit. I'm not sure how much by each though, it might have to do with the difficulty level.

A bit of searching done for you:

Extra Op 88: Complete Main Op 15
Extra Op 119: Complete Extra Op 117

Honestly, listen to what I said. Just complete all the missions that you can and you will eventually unlock them all. It's not that hard. There is no secret, there is no myth. ALL EXTRA OPS WILL EVENTUALLY BE UNLOCKED IF YOU COMPLETE THEM BIT BY BIT!
It is complete nonsense that you can finish 127 Extra Ops and miss one, that is not possible. Please check again.

ok all i need is to unlock Eops 117 so i can go for the bandanna, thanks, as a side note i never meant to say that you could lose a mission, rather with the mew myth is that there is so much stuff being told that it's hard to differentiate between truth and lies (there was a popular rumor that if you got defeated on a certain place you could come back later, use surf, go to a truck near there and use the strengh HM to move it and fnd mew, that is BS)

Jun 13, 12 at 1:06am
Twin_Master

The only way to push weapons up from 0% is to keep doing missions and you'll increase them bit by bit. I'm not sure how much by each though, it might have to do with the difficulty level.

A bit of searching done for you:

Extra Op 88: Complete Main Op 15
Extra Op 119: Complete Extra Op 117

Honestly, listen to what I said. Just complete all the missions that you can and you will eventually unlock them all. It's not that hard. There is no secret, there is no myth. ALL EXTRA OPS WILL EVENTUALLY BE UNLOCKED IF YOU COMPLETE THEM BIT BY BIT!
It is complete nonsense that you can finish 127 Extra Ops and miss one, that is not possible. Please check again.

Jun 12, 12 at 9:50pm
Duncan Idaho

quote Twin_Master
Really for the R&D speed, I think it depends on the rank of mission you do. Best thing to do is start and forget and you'll be surprised when it's all done.
Also think about recruiting better developers so you get more funds and more available items, as some have traits that enable you to create new weapons.

With regards to AI Fights and Extra Ops, I'm not quite sure on those ones but usually it's just a case of getting S rank in certain missions to unlock the next ones.

I have a ton of weapons at 0% and i have run trough all avaible vehicle missions of extra ops (and i meant all i have unlocked!), and they are still at 0% my R&D team is the best of the best, full wrench bar folks, and i was really hoping for you to know since it seems no one is sure about how to unlock the missions, this reminds me of the old days of pokemon (the mew myth, if you dont know google it)

Jun 12, 12 at 9:39pm
Twin_Master

Really for the R&D speed, I think it depends on the rank of mission you do. Best thing to do is start and forget and you'll be surprised when it's all done.
Also think about recruiting better developers so you get more funds and more available items, as some have traits that enable you to create new weapons.

With regards to AI Fights and Extra Ops, I'm not quite sure on those ones but usually it's just a case of getting S rank in certain missions to unlock the next ones.

Jun 12, 12 at 8:03am
Duncan Idaho

quote Twin_Master
Use night vision goggles to pick up his heat signature and you'll find him laying face down.
thanks!, i only have a few more questions, how do i unlock the second round of AI figths and extra ops 88 & 119, the ones for stealh camo and finally i am trying to get the rubber shotgun and how i do speed R&D so they develop my weapons faster? i havent been given anything new in quite a while

Jun 12, 12 at 1:45am
Twin_Master

Use night vision goggles to pick up his heat signature and you'll find him laying face down.

Jun 11, 12 at 5:28pm
Duncan Idaho

I finally killed the peace walker, now i am onto searching for zardonov for the second time, i have no idea were the hell he is