Welcome to the Challenge Thread, where everybody is a winner.
Each round will start by the winner of the previous round making a Challenge, all of the competitors must try to get the best score to win and take the round. The winner may also decide not to take the round and pass it on to someone else.
2. Rules and Guidelines
- All rounds will start of a Monday then finish on a Friday, giving the whole weekend to setup the next challenge.
-All participants must have: A. A Nintendo 3DS Console B. A copy of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D C. Far enough in the story to participate in said Challenge D. A stopwatch E. A lot of patience!
- All challenge creators must state all rules and guidelines concerning their Challenge.
- If anyone manages to find a loop hole in a challenge, you may feel free to share it, or keep it to yourself and claim Victory!
- If the Challenge winner hasn't responded by the challenge starting day (Monday) then anyone is allowed to take the round and think of a challenge.
- Please try to avoid using the same challenge, I can imagine after a while it will be harder to think of a challenge.
- Please also try to avoid challenges that need a considerable amount of time to complete, as we would like to make this as Player-Friendly as possible.
- Although If you want to reuse someone else's challenge, please either wait a considerable amount of time before using it or tweak the rules of it to change it/make it harder, etc.
- If the challenge permits the N64 version Zelda: Ocarina of Time is allowed to be used.
- In the case of sudden death there will be a play off (haven't gotten past that yet, when we think of something I will edit it in)
- Anybody is allowed to make suggestions to the rules and other helpful suggestions.
- Most importantly, Have Fun!
3. Game History
Here I will keep a track records of all wins by players and any particularly outstanding scores/times
All you need is access to Lon Lon ranch as a child and some rupees to burn.
Whoever can complete the Super Cucco mini game in the shortest period of time wins!
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Nov 13, 12 at 10:30am
I usd only the sling shot and deku stic I usd only the plant bom things and wen he was weekend I usd boms I usd only sling shot boomarang boms and deku stics. I culd only do it in 2 aswell but then I rememberd the if you thit the decu stic right it will never brake and be 2x as strong as links sord
Nov 12, 12 at 8:53pm
dang, best iv ever done is about 2 hours, how did you pull of beating the first 3 dungeons without a sword as well as the travel time that fast just so we know
Nov 07, 12 at 11:10am
I did it in 30 mins
Sep 26, 12 at 12:59am
i just found this thread and figured id join(even added to favorite) anyway since it look like its been 16 days since the last challenge(thank you time stamp, preventing so mutch embarasment) ill post a challenge i did just a few days ago to test myself
without any item on b(absolutely no using the start with any item on b glitch,cheatcodes to get item on b, exedara exedera) beat the first 3 dungeons, the only glitches allowed are ones involving deku nuts... best time wins
edit:forgot to mention, this one will be done on normal(not masterquest) not shure if thats supposed to be a given, but figured it would save alot of grief
I don the other challenge and got 26. I got through in 3 go's
Aug 21, 12 at 3:23am
Alright i just thought of good one.
The first person to make it through the second part of the haunted waste land with out using the lens of truth wins.
Aug 20, 12 at 4:35pm
Do you want to call that round over then, Couttsy? ^^ Being still near the beginning of the week we can have a new round through this week. And since you're the only person to post a result I'd say you're the winner if so.
Aug 20, 12 at 4:02am
ok i actually remember to charge my 3DS and managed to get 39 in, almost got 40 not quite
Aug 17, 12 at 3:11am
Anyone up for a last minute go at the challenge? ^^ Currently have no given totals, so you have a great chance to win!
Powered by neoforums v1.6.5b (aperture) Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2013