Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokédex 3D Pro » Introduction Thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 12 at 6:23pmChaos Lord

Yay first post!!! OK let's use this thread for introductions! I am ChaosLord, a Great Trainer who has trained over 170 Pokemon. What better way for this place to start than a first post by a Legend such as me, eh? 'nyway, what about you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 4:06pm
Chaos Lord

Hmph. This forum blossomed to greatness the moment I graced it with one of my posts!

Sep 12, 12 at 2:09pm
gizliz42

Gizzy here and I can't wait for this to come out and I hope its free.

Jul 27, 12 at 8:23pm
Heibai

My name is Sonic Rush, or Austin if you prefer that.

I've been engrossed in Pokemon since September 8, 1998, when the first anime episode aired. Soon after, I got Pokemon Red and Blue, and have owned every Pokemon game to date, including spin-offs and paired versions.

I am very excited for this application to go live internationally. The original was super cool.

EDIT: Oh, and I also fixed the Profile Description on the front page. It was driving me crazy.

Jun 13, 12 at 4:48am
Nikos the great

quote Chaos Lord
quote Nikos the great
I'm Nikos, I liked pokemon white and I like pokemon in general, but this application doesn't really seem worth the money, so I probably won't get it. Grats on the first post anyway (not really an achievement though, since this board will never truly blossom).
Nikos the great. Are you perhaps a prophet?
Maybe I am not, but knowing neoseeker and any normal forum for that matter boards for applications like this won't get more than a few pages of topics.

Jun 13, 12 at 2:39am
Chaos Lord

quote Nikos the great
I'm Nikos, I liked pokemon white and I like pokemon in general, but this application doesn't really seem worth the money, so I probably won't get it. Grats on the first post anyway (not really an achievement though, since this board will never truly blossom).
Nikos the great. Are you perhaps a prophet?

Jun 12, 12 at 3:05pm
Nikos the great

Jun 10, 12 at 7:13pm
FoneBoneFan15

I'm Fone Bone Fan 15. I used to not like Pokemon Black and White, but then I like it.

Jun 10, 12 at 6:23pm
Chaos Lord

Yay first post!!! OK let's use this thread for introductions! I am ChaosLord, a Great Trainer who has trained over 170 Pokemon. What better way for this place to start than a first post by a Legend such as me, eh? 'nyway, what about you?