Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokédex 3D Pro » Introduction Thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 10, 12 at 6:23pmChaos Lord

Yay first post!!! OK let's use this thread for introductions! I am ChaosLord, a Great Trainer who has trained over 170 Pokemon. What better way for this place to start than a first post by a Legend such as me, eh? 'nyway, what about you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 4:06pm
Chaos Lord

Hmph. This forum blossomed to greatness the moment I graced it with one of my posts!

Sep 12, 12 at 2:09pm
gizliz42

Gizzy here and I can't wait for this to come out and I hope its free.

Jul 27, 12 at 8:23pm
Heibai

My name is Sonic Rush, or Austin if you prefer that.

I've been engrossed in Pokemon since September 8, 1998, when the first anime episode aired. Soon after, I got Pokemon Red and Blue, and have owned every Pokemon game to date, including spin-offs and paired versions.

I am very excited for this application to go live internationally. The original was super cool.

EDIT: Oh, and I also fixed the Profile Description on the front page. It was driving me crazy.

Jun 13, 12 at 4:48am
Nikos the great

quote Chaos Lord
quote Nikos the great
I'm Nikos, I liked pokemon white and I like pokemon in general, but this application doesn't really seem worth the money, so I probably won't get it. Grats on the first post anyway (not really an achievement though, since this board will never truly blossom).
Nikos the great. Are you perhaps a prophet?
Maybe I am not, but knowing neoseeker and any normal forum for that matter boards for applications like this won't get more than a few pages of topics.

Jun 13, 12 at 2:39am
Chaos Lord

quote Nikos the great
I'm Nikos, I liked pokemon white and I like pokemon in general, but this application doesn't really seem worth the money, so I probably won't get it. Grats on the first post anyway (not really an achievement though, since this board will never truly blossom).
Nikos the great. Are you perhaps a prophet?

Jun 12, 12 at 3:05pm
Nikos the great

Jun 10, 12 at 7:13pm
FoneBoneFan15

I'm Fone Bone Fan 15. I used to not like Pokemon Black and White, but then I like it.

Jun 10, 12 at 6:23pm
Chaos Lord

Yay first post!!! OK let's use this thread for introductions! I am ChaosLord, a Great Trainer who has trained over 170 Pokemon. What better way for this place to start than a first post by a Legend such as me, eh? 'nyway, what about you?