Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Minecraft Servers » LeoCity Server | 1.2.5 | Survival | 24/7 | LeoCity.net | » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Registered members can edit their posts, so every long term Advertisements don't need redirected for every update.Please read the forum Rules here before posting. The Minecraft Forum for the game itself is over here. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Jun 08, 12 at 6:29amtoxic375

IP (so you can copy & paste): mc.leocity.net

Useful Links!

Server Website
Terms of Agreement

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 12 at 12:16pm
Legolas777

quote Grezar15
Oh derp me
Yeah I still have the map downloaded, but I cant really get on my PC right now due to having back surgery recently. When I'm able to I'll upload the map to mediafire and send the link to you.

Oct 21, 12 at 12:09pm
Grezar15

Oh derp me

Oct 21, 12 at 9:55am
Cheeseman

quote Grezar15
quote Cheeseman
quote Grezar15
Hey, does anyone happen to have a copy of LeoCity or a successful download link? I missed out on getting the download and the site is now down. Anybody got a copy?
Legolas777?
Nyet, I'm Grezar. And I missed out on the download link. Anybody got a copy?

I know... I was asking Legolas. I think he has a copy of the map.

Oct 21, 12 at 9:00am
Grezar15

quote Cheeseman
quote Grezar15
Hey, does anyone happen to have a copy of LeoCity or a successful download link? I missed out on getting the download and the site is now down. Anybody got a copy?
Legolas777?
Nyet, I'm Grezar. And I missed out on the download link. Anybody got a copy?

Oct 21, 12 at 6:28am
Cheeseman

quote Grezar15
Legolas777?

Oct 20, 12 at 5:55pm
Grezar15

Oct 20, 12 at 5:48pm
Grezar15

Hey, does anyone happen to have a copy of LeoCity? I missed out on getting the download and the site is now down. Anybody got a copy?

Oct 09, 12 at 7:23am
toxic375

quote gta4roks
Well then. I expected it to be good times, but it looks like the future for leocity is bleak. I miss the old leocity.
LeoCity will be back in all its glory when I have the time to run it properly, and next time around I will be making a lot of changes to how I and the future staff (whether they be the same three or a new group) run the server so that a lot of the BS with creative mode powers and such that we allowed recently doesn't happen again.

Also, Cheeseman I am putting together a collage of photos and stuff to put into a video, once I complete that and post it you are free to close the thread if you wish. Also, LeoCity is not Neocraft Mark II I did the best I could to make sure the server didn't just disappear without an explanation or anything and it's return is already planned and set up rather than you guys not knowing if its really coming back or not.

Oct 07, 12 at 7:13pm
gta4roks

Well then. I expected it to be good times, but it looks like the future for leocity is bleak. I miss the old leocity.

Oct 07, 12 at 6:32pm
Exxmaniac

gta4roks
LeoCity's gonna be down for a while due to Toxic not having the time, money, or effort to keep it up. So he uploaded the Server map for people who still want to play on it. Dat a good sumurrE o wat?!