Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » PES 2013: Copa Libertadores in Master League? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 08, 12 at 4:40amParmar1993

quote WENBlog Twitter
[New] PES 2013: Copa Lib In ML! http://bit.ly/KCMAFF #WENB
quote WinningElevenBlog Website
Anther exclusive from our team in LA, as we’re told Copa Libertadores is coming to PES 2013′s ML mode!

Huge news for fans from the South American market, which must mean a lot going forward, as for Copa Libertadores to be included in ML, it would mean ML must have some South American leagues…
what i want to know is if this for the South American and US games only. or would this be on every PES worldwide?

if it is available for us in the UK or Europe then i am pretty happy about it. i'd love to have the Club World Championships or something like that.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 15, 12 at 6:51pm
Chelskiman

This sounds promising actually. Would love it if we could see how the other leagues are going, just as Tommo said. Does this also mean we can sign players from Copa Liba if we are doing a normal ML, and vice-versa?

Jun 15, 12 at 10:56am
Highbury Highs

Not sure at the moment. Was only told about the new ML structure from a colleague at the playtest.

Didn't get to try ML out on the day. Was limited to just Exhibition Mode.

Jun 15, 12 at 7:25am
Tommo

That's quality, I'll definitely be taking my Wu-Tang Killa Corp team into South America, I'm guessing the drug laws are a little more lax in those countries so they'd probably flourish with all the extra pharmaceuticals they'll be able to play with

Highbury Highs depending on which structure you choose, are you still able to see the other league's going through their season? So, if you go as a team in the Brazilian league, of course you wont be able to play any games against them (apart from the 'Konami Cup'/World Club Championship) but you can still see what shit's going down in the Premiership and all that.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:31am
Parmar1993

well that makes sense, maybe a connection in the future could happen, but I'm quite happy with that.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:09am
Highbury Highs

Right now, there's two options for Master League: South American (Copa Liba) and normal.

Jun 14, 12 at 2:23pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

If the Brazillian league is in, I won't even think about Fifa this year.

Jun 09, 12 at 4:07am
Parmar1993

actually, that's a really good idea. i can see that working and giving the game a little bit extra.

if Copa Libertadores is in ML i can see it being in BAL as well. and now i really hope it is

Jun 09, 12 at 3:33am
Chelskiman

Having it incorporated into BAL could be really fun actually. Could see myself making a South American player, making a name for myself at a South American club then make a big move to Europe.

Jun 09, 12 at 3:17am
Parmar1993

my best guess is that they will take off the mode from the main menu and just have it in Master League. want to see more information and changes to Master League and Become A Legend though.

Jun 09, 12 at 2:29am
Chelskiman

quote parmar1993
or they might just integrate the competition into ML so you just play through it and are able to sign players.
I reckon that's what will happen. Kind of like with the "Other" teams. They don't have their own league, but you can still look through their squads and sign their players.