Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Demo » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 08, 12 at 3:46amWhelan

According to WENB the PES 2013 Demo Set For July! which is *bleep*ing early as hell.

I'd assume it'll be the same as last year and have 2 demos? Because July is far too early to have a singular demo. I am looking forward to this though!

edit: oh it seems creating this thread has messed up the forum. =(

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 12 at 4:06am
High Road

David Silva!

Long time no see man! Great to see you back!

Oct 28, 12 at 1:35am
The Red Devils

David Silva

You should definitely get PES 13, by far the best game of it's series in a LONG while. Are you on PS3 or Xbox ? If your on Ps3 I'll pm you some links to an option file.

Oct 27, 12 at 4:55am
Chelskiman

quote David Silva
That's good then, I've only heard bad things about the game the last couple of years with Konami taking things out for no apparent reason
Well... they removed normal league modes for no apparant reason. The gameplay this year is pretty amazing though. It's been the best PES game on next gen by a fair way. I think if you get the full game you will like it.

Oct 27, 12 at 4:51am
David Silva

That's good then, I've only heard bad things about the game the last couple of years with Konami taking things out for no apparent reason so I feared the worst when I couldn't see more in depth stats. I've heard the game has improved a lot this year though, so now that I've finally shelled out for a ps3 I might give this year's version a go

Oct 27, 12 at 4:44am
Chelskiman

quote David Silva
For those that have the full version of the game, I'm assuming you get to see each player's stats I hope? On the demo all I can see is an overall rating and then a couple more ratings for things like speed and stuff.
Yeah, you can see full stats.

Oct 27, 12 at 4:43am
RAUL94

quote David Silva
Just played the demo on the ps3 (first time I've actually played any Pes game on either the ps3 or xbox 360), and I have to say that I thought the gameplay was pretty good albeit a hell of a lot different to the last Pro evo that I played properly on the ps2. I've only done a couple of matches so far but I've enjoyed all of them.

For those that have the full version of the game, I'm assuming you get to see each player's stats I hope? On the demo all I can see is an overall rating and then a couple more ratings for things like speed and stuff.
Indeed you do.

Oct 27, 12 at 4:42am
David Silva

Just played the demo on the ps3 (first time I've actually played any Pes game on either the ps3 or xbox 360), and I have to say that I thought the gameplay was pretty good albeit a hell of a lot different to the last Pro evo that I played properly on the ps2. I've only done a couple of matches so far but I've enjoyed all of them.

Oct 09, 12 at 2:56am
Maxy-b- 2012

Yoooo i forgot about this thread. 75 pages deep! give yourselves a pat on the back lads

Oct 08, 12 at 3:32pm
RAUL94

quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Am I the only one who still plays the demo?

Why haven't you got it yet?

Oct 08, 12 at 3:29pm
Parmar1993

quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Am I the only one who still plays the demo?
I think so, you're missing out on a lot though.