Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations » Combo Breaking and other Failure; i.e. Help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 12 at 4:05am
MzMezo

hey i can teach u i'm good at this game add me psn : MzMezo

Oct 22, 12 at 3:17am
MzMezo

hey i can teach u i'm good at this game add me psn : MzMezo

Jun 06, 12 at 9:17pm
Theshizirl

I'm not new to NUNS, but I recently cleared all stories on Generations and am venturing into live play. Unfortunately, I've been really terrible at it. My main problem is starting a combo, having a player substitute or simply step aside, and me continuing on my kicking and punching path.

How do you get out of this sort of situation? I've been attempting hitting Square+X to basically dash back at my opponent, but this tends to resort to charge clashing, a substitute, or me just failing at it in general. I'm also struggling with knowing what to do when caught up in someone's fierce combo.

I use Danzo, Young Kakashi, and Hashirama most. They are good unless I'm paired up against Sage Naruto or Minato (usually the case), in which I am not skilled enough to win against a skilled Minato/Sage Naruto user anyway.