Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » PES 2013 [E3 2012] News » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 12 at 2:06pmParmar1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnNmEtZMUH4

the new PES2013 E3 trailer has come out. feel free to discuss opinions on it.

in my opinion it looks decent, but it has been done up to look glamorous. looking forward to seeing more information, videos and news on it.

Interview with PES 2013 development team: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVJiibqcgM&feature=g-all-u

PES 2013 PlayerID ProActive AI Gameplay Video 01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucS3Dr00Dhc&feature=relmfu

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 07, 12 at 8:29am
Severance

quote Football Fan 2012
quote parmar1993
okay, firstly, you don't have to type in capitals, it makes you sound quite aggressive.

the Player ID will be available for 40-50 players like mentioned before in this thread. so it isn't just going to be Real Madrid and Barcelona. it will be a wide range of players across major clubs. i can see it including players such as Fellaini, who plays for Everton, which is not considered a "major" team.

we are real fans of the game, i have been playing PES since the first one came out on the PS2 and have owned every game except, PES2, PES6 and PES2010. so i am a "real" and loyal fan of the game. although i admit that the games such as PES2008 and PES2009 were major flops on next-gen consoles, the game has rapidly improved in this time and i am genuinely impressed with what Konami have revealed for the new game.

you have to look at things realistically, EA Sports are able to "cater for the masses" because they have the budget to do so. i've always found FIFA to be designed for fun, quick games, that you can play for a little bit, but i always thought that PES was more of a football simulation game, which is what it was designed for.
YES MATE I FULLY AGREE THAT PES IS THE FOOTBALL SIMULATION AND FIFA IS JUST THE PICK UP AND PLAY KIDS GAME. THATS WHY I PREFER PES BUT KONAMIS IGNORANCE AND LAZINESS IS GETTING TOO FRUSTRATING

WHEN I SAY CATER TO THE MASSES I DONT MEAN SPEND A WHOPPING AMOUNT OF CASH ON LICENSED TEAMS AND KITS AND LOGOS AND LEAGUES AND STADIUMS AND ALL THAT STUFF BECAUSE I KNOW ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR KONAMI PLUS AN OPTION FILE IS FINE FOR ME ANYWAY. CATER TO THE MASSES MEANS FOR EXAMPLE SIMPLY MAKE THE GAME REALISTIC ENOUGH SO KEVIN DAVIES IS CAPABLE OF SHOOTING AT OVER 3MPH AND STUART HOLDEN IS CAPABLE OF TURNING WITH THE BALL WITH UNDER 3 TOUCHES! OR FABRICE MUAMBA COLLAPSES EVERY NOW AND THEN (JOKE!) I WAS ALMOST IN TEARS WHEN HE COLLAPSED AND GOT RUSHED TO HOSPTIAL! BUT ANYWAY BACK ON SUBJECT IT DOES NOT TAKE A BIG BUDGET FOR KONAMI TO FIX THIS AND THE GENERAL WAY PLAYERS MOVE SOMETIMES LOOKS VERY UNATURAL INDEED

I DONT THINK FELIENI WILL GET A PLAYER ID AT ALL. INFACT I KNOE FULL WELL HE WONT! PLAYER ID WILL BE LIMITED TO PLAYERS ONLY WITH AN OA RATING OF OVER 85 OR SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE THAT
If you want to switch to FIFA I sincerely hope you don't expect to be treated like royalty. EA have released the same game for about 5 years now, with 2 or 3 tweaks and have the cheek to call it a new game. The defending is shocking and hasn't been addressed in 5 years, in fact if you watch their E3 trailers you'll see that they have tried to improve attacking, yet no word on better defending. Also, just check out the FIFA 12 forum, it's like a bunch of children in there with meaningless discussions and about 1700 stories with 10 posts and then nothing. It's a shambles.

PES has improved significantly since it's first arrival on the next-gen. It hasn't been very good, but the improvement is there to see and if you were expecting Konami to give every player their own Player ID when this is the first time it's introduced, perhaps the FIFA forum is the best place for you. As someone else has said, 40-50 players is a decent amount for a first-time introduction. Graphically, PES shits all over FIFA. There are about 10 players on FIFA 12 who actually look like their real life representation, and as for player movement every person runs the same near enough, at least there's a bit of variety in PES. I honestly can tell very little in terms of difference when playing with Shrewsbury and Barcelona on FIFA, which is why I'm glad I've stuck with PES through thick and thin. They listen to us fans and try their best on a budget to deliver a fantastic game, unlike EA who are purely in it for the money. I hope you go to FIFA, because I cannot be arsed to hear you moaning because the Kevin Davies doesn't run like him or shoot like him, but you will definitely not experience anything different on FIFA. [/rant]

Jun 07, 12 at 5:38am
Football Fan 2012

quote parmar1993
okay, firstly, you don't have to type in capitals, it makes you sound quite aggressive.

the Player ID will be available for 40-50 players like mentioned before in this thread. so it isn't just going to be Real Madrid and Barcelona. it will be a wide range of players across major clubs. i can see it including players such as Fellaini, who plays for Everton, which is not considered a "major" team.

we are real fans of the game, i have been playing PES since the first one came out on the PS2 and have owned every game except, PES2, PES6 and PES2010. so i am a "real" and loyal fan of the game. although i admit that the games such as PES2008 and PES2009 were major flops on next-gen consoles, the game has rapidly improved in this time and i am genuinely impressed with what Konami have revealed for the new game.

you have to look at things realistically, EA Sports are able to "cater for the masses" because they have the budget to do so. i've always found FIFA to be designed for fun, quick games, that you can play for a little bit, but i always thought that PES was more of a football simulation game, which is what it was designed for.
YES MATE I FULLY AGREE THAT PES IS THE FOOTBALL SIMULATION AND FIFA IS JUST THE PICK UP AND PLAY KIDS GAME. THATS WHY I PREFER PES BUT KONAMIS IGNORANCE AND LAZINESS IS GETTING TOO FRUSTRATING

WHEN I SAY CATER TO THE MASSES I DONT MEAN SPEND A WHOPPING AMOUNT OF CASH ON LICENSED TEAMS AND KITS AND LOGOS AND LEAGUES AND STADIUMS AND ALL THAT STUFF BECAUSE I KNOW ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR KONAMI PLUS AN OPTION FILE IS FINE FOR ME ANYWAY. CATER TO THE MASSES MEANS FOR EXAMPLE SIMPLY MAKE THE GAME REALISTIC ENOUGH SO KEVIN DAVIES IS CAPABLE OF SHOOTING AT OVER 3MPH AND STUART HOLDEN IS CAPABLE OF TURNING WITH THE BALL WITH UNDER 3 TOUCHES! OR FABRICE MUAMBA COLLAPSES EVERY NOW AND THEN (JOKE!) I WAS ALMOST IN TEARS WHEN HE COLLAPSED AND GOT RUSHED TO HOSPTIAL! BUT ANYWAY BACK ON SUBJECT IT DOES NOT TAKE A BIG BUDGET FOR KONAMI TO FIX THIS AND THE GENERAL WAY PLAYERS MOVE SOMETIMES LOOKS VERY UNATURAL INDEED

I DONT THINK FELIENI WILL GET A PLAYER ID AT ALL. INFACT I KNOE FULL WELL HE WONT! PLAYER ID WILL BE LIMITED TO PLAYERS ONLY WITH AN OA RATING OF OVER 85 OR SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE THAT

Jun 07, 12 at 4:10am
Parmar1993

Jun 07, 12 at 3:45am
Football Fan 2012

quote maxy-b-
97% of the players in the game will still run like sexually confused robots with a tin of pringles shoved up their arses.
LOL THE TRUTH HURTS BUT IT CAN CERTAINLY BE FUNNY ASWELL!

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE I HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE HOW EVERY1 JUST SEEMS TO BE OKAY WITH KONAMI SPENDING A WHOLE YEAR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT FIXATING ON HOW RONALDO RUNS AND HOW KAKA DRIBBLES WITH THE BALL AND HOW MEESI STRIKES THE BALL AND ETC. WHEN ITS ALL WELL AND FANCY AND A NICE BONUS BUT ITS NOT WHAT DESPERATLY NEEDS ADDRESSING IN THIS GAME!

WAKE UP PEOPLE ARE YOU REAL PES FANS OR NOT? IF YOU ARE THEN START ACTING LIKE IT AND STAND UP TO KONAMI BECAUSE THE WAY THEY ARE TREATING US IS REALLY NOT ACCEPTABLE. IVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY IT UNTIL I SEE IT GETTING ADDRESSED

KONAMI NEED TO GET OUT OF BARCAS AND MADRIDS ARSE AND START CATERING TO THE MASSES!

IM STRONGLY CONSIDERING GETTING FIFA 13 INSTEAD BECAUSE ON THAT GAME AT LEAST MY BELOVED BOLTON WANDERES WILL ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE 11 HUMAN BEINGS PLAYING A GAME OF FOOTBALL. KONAMI DONT GIVE A FLYING *bleep* ABOUT TEAMS LIKE US WHEREAS AT LEAST EA TRY TO BALANCE THE GAME OUT PROPERLY

Jun 06, 12 at 10:23pm
Cmm

ENHANCED KEEPERS, looks amazing and i have a feeling i'll have tough time beating the keepers and about the PLAYERS ID Konami should not forget about Balotelli's tendency to walk out during the matches.

Jun 06, 12 at 6:29pm
Tommo

I gave a hearty guffaw when I saw the Terry diving header, that was truly ridonkulous. I wonder if they'll implement a 'head first slide' tackle as well, or 'The Seal Manoeuvre'.

That gameplay video's got me excited though, the quality of the play looks much excellent and the A.I seems to be a step up from previous years. The work they've done on the keepers also looks positive, although whether that will be the case when we come to play it, we obviously wont know for a while yet.

Jun 06, 12 at 4:52pm
EricF

I reckon that's what they've always done in the past. I've always felt that there was a distinctive feel and build to most players on the game, so this should be a definite step up from where they were last year.

Jun 06, 12 at 4:43pm
chris angel

trailer looks decent but i think konami went the wrong way about adding player realism wiv this whole player id thing i reckon they shud scrap da player id idea and just create 40-50 different individual dribbling passing shooting sprinting tackling, and so on animations and spread them out equally giving each player the animations that would realisiticly suit them with their height build technical ability (NOT OVERALL RATING!! I HATE THOSE THINGS WITH A PASSION!!!) an stuff to make the game more realistic instead ov wasting 40-50 unique and amazing animations on only 40-50 players and makin all the rest share the same stiff unrealistic and unatural animations (ESPEICIALLY RUNNING & TURNING WITH THE BALL!)

Jun 06, 12 at 4:36pm
EricF

Probably is. He's done it often enough, but they didn't really make it look like a superior trait to have haha.

Jun 06, 12 at 4:24pm
Whelan

I swear they make it seem like it's John Terry's unique trait or something. D: