Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Your Master League » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 12 at 5:03ammaxy-b-

Let this be the official Pro 2013 master league thread. Any breaking news concerning the Master League mode in Pro 2013 please share. Also feel free to post your ideas for improvements from the slightly dissapointing Pro 2012 Master League.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 01, 13 at 2:15am
Dion ks 11

Parmar1993
Germans, we kick your ass
7 up minus one!!
7 up minus one!!
Where was Muller? Where was Lahm?
But her came Bromley we kicked your ass BROMLEY, BROMLEY RAVEN, RAVEN YEAH!

Aug 31, 13 at 5:47am
Lone Warrior

Forced losing streaks in this game are just *bleep*ing retarded.

Had it last season at Parma, just couldn't buy a result for 3-4 straight games where everything went their way, having it this season as well. Thankfully it didn't cost me the title last season and I'm still +4 from Fiorentina atm, but I'd like my own performance to at least have an effect on the result if you wouldn't mind Konami m8s.

i.e. Nitsaloskis can *bleep* off, losing 1-4 at home after having hit the post 5 times.

Aug 11, 13 at 12:14pm
Dion ks 11

Parmar1993 Isn't lilywhites fulham's nick name? But I like Ravens
We are Bromley
We are Ravens
We are Bromley
We are Ravens
We kick ass
We kick ass
And we are gonna kick your ass
BROMLEY BROMLEY RAVENS RAVENS BROMLEY!!!

Aug 11, 13 at 11:40am
Parmar1993

Dion ks 11 i like this chanting business. keep them coming!

nickname is Lilywhites or Ravens if you wanted to be more inventive.

Aug 11, 13 at 10:47am
Dion ks 11

Nice Parmar1993 We should make a chant for Bromley
Oh Bromley
When Bromley is in town
Bromley conquers
Bromley defeats
Bromley wins
Bromley Bromley

Aug 11, 13 at 10:04am
Femari

Made BVB again in normal PES, used the PES Editor to basically give Gellazca the Edu Morillo status (since when I reinstalled I lost the data packs and they won't work anymore for some odd reason) and to lower everyone's age and stats as well (so I can lengthen my playthrough). Only rules I made was no buying any players for the first year (outside of one Youth League promotion and serious injuries), Youth team and Other team only for buying, and I couldn't actively compete for trophies for the first two years.

This is my squad after 4 years. And yes that is a Van Der Mirch regen. I just had to when I saw him in the Youth Squad, not to mention my squad needs a new striker since Lewa left.

Aug 10, 13 at 8:12am
Parmar1993

quote Adinio
quote Parmar1993
played Saintragler with Bromley. drew 1-1 and they scored their only shot of the game in the 78th minute.

Antberk magic?
Voxxel I think.

it's my birthday in game. (17th Oct) and i get to play Bayern Munich.

that game ended 3-3 after late heroics. the return game in the group.

nice way to qualify to the knockouts.

Aug 10, 13 at 8:08am
Adinio

quote Parmar1993
played Saintragler with Bromley. drew 1-1 and they scored their only shot of the game in the 78th minute.

Antberk magic?

Aug 09, 13 at 1:30pm
Dion ks 11

quote SacredHavok
yours is atleast PES 12, also dion ks 11 You do have pes 13 right?
Yeah on my pc. But that *bleep*ed up and everything got destroyed and is gone. Got so pissed I sold the disc but should get a new pc and pes 14 on xmas. ps2 is fun!!!

Aug 09, 13 at 11:25am
Parmar1993