Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 04, 12 at 9:08pmokumsup

Hey, this forum seems (for the time being) relatively empty, but seeing the demo for it I know it'll be active very soon.

Anywho, I'm okumsup, I'll be around here a lot now as I'm very excited for this game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 13, 14 at 3:33pm
Aurora

Hey guys! I'm Aurora.

Watch Dogs looks like it could be very good. I wouldn't say I'm definitely getting it, but it seems likely.

Dec 31, 13 at 7:57pm
Euphoria

Hey guys, I'm a bit late but I'm looking forward to this!

Sep 15, 13 at 2:25pm
Rayce

Name's Rayce, definitely interested in this game as the concept is strikingly original and very relevant in today's world. I look forward to the extent that the technology will allow you to manipulate your environment and what kinds of weapons the main character has at his disposal.

Aug 27, 13 at 8:50pm
Dilute

Oh yeah, thanks Shave ya head!

Aug 27, 13 at 2:03pm
Shave ya Head

Hi Dilute, welcome

Awesome Avatar

Aug 13, 13 at 9:53am
Dilute

Hey guys! I'm Ayush, and someone showed me the trailer of the game, so I'm pretty excited for the game!
Hope to make really good friends here, since I'll be popping in here a lot! o:
Hi Shadow of Death, nice to see you here too

Aug 02, 13 at 11:23am
Shave ya Head

Hey fellows.

Shave here. This'll be a day one buy for me on PC. Hoping to see you all around the forum.

Jan 17, 13 at 6:23am
Yick

Hey there, just saw the trailer today actually. Looks amazing, right up my alley. Hopefully the release date doesn't overlap with GTA V because I want to spend hours on both.

Jul 25, 12 at 12:30am
KR_1250

Hi guys,

Im pretty interested myself. I'll definately hang around until we hear some more concrete information.

Jul 12, 12 at 6:04am
Icekickseverything

Bit late, but I thought this was one of the better/best game showed at E3, so I'll be here sticking around for a bit. Call me Ice and I'm always open for a PM.