Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » ACR Extended mag+Red dot damage reduction? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jun 01, 12 at 3:53pmDarkBlade725

I been using de class setup, and for some reason if I add Silencer and Extended mags it kills faster than an unsilence weapon, is it just me or Im smoking too much weed or wha?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 12 at 10:14am
Horse

quote DarkBlade725
quote HU1CH13
Red dot on an ACR? Really?
The only good attachment thats good for me is Red dot, Silencer, and Extended mags and I wanted to use a different gun besides Silencer
1. Silencer isn't a gun.

2. ACR has perfect iron sights for the type of gun it is. I doubt an ACR with T-95 iron sights would be nearly as effective.

Jun 02, 12 at 10:06am
DarkBlade725

quote HU1CH13
The only good attachment thats good for me is Red dot, Silencer, and Extended mags and I wanted to use a different gun besides Silencer attachment

Jun 02, 12 at 8:28am
HadesTheWarGod

Maybe because of the failed hit detection?

Jun 02, 12 at 8:24am
HU1CH13

Thing with the CM901 is, it's the only weapon that will kick down at times, so it actually helps you stay on target and doesn't make you get *bleep*ed by view kick as much, but still, getting that thing to Gold was painfull, especially since at one point I lost a quarter of my level 31 progress thanks to the shitty servers.

I think the only problem with it, apart from it's shitty iron sights is that it just shakes side to side a lot more so it makes it a bit harder to control compared to the laser accurate ACR and G36c that just shoot upwards.

Jun 02, 12 at 7:42am
Horse

quote IUSEthePM-9
quote Horse
I agree. Bring back the CM901 Shotgun / Grenade Launcher.
That was interesting, and imo, a cool thing to do, even if it was actually a glitch. Especially considering that the CM901 is not even a great gun. My regret is that I never actually tried that glitch, because I wasn't prone to putting a noobtube on my class, I'm more of a Red Dot/Silencer/Extended Mags guy myself.
Funny thing was, even with the rapid fire glitch it still wasn't the greatest gun...yet they kept the 'kills you in 0.06 seconds' T-95 the exact same. I never tried it out, which I do indeed regret.

I still really don't get why it was taken out...I mean yeah, it is a very-high damage assault rifle, but the added RoF would just worsen recoil and view kick, even up close, as well as restricting you to two sub-par attachments.

Jun 02, 12 at 7:16am
IUSEthePM-9

quote Horse
That was interesting, and imo, a cool thing to do, even if it was actually a glitch. Especially considering that the CM901 is not even a great gun. My regret is that I never actually tried that glitch, because I wasn't prone to putting a noobtube on my class, I'm more of a Red Dot/Silencer/Extended Mags guy myself.

Jun 02, 12 at 5:23am
HU1CH13

Jun 01, 12 at 9:10pm
Horse

quote IUSEthePM-9
Why would they nerf certain attachments of a gun?

Jun 01, 12 at 7:21pm
IUSEthePM-9

On different days my effectiveness with certain setups changes. Some days silencers on Assault Rifles is the only way I go well, other days I need a Red Dot or Extended Mags. It's about how you play on the day, it has nothing to do with the gun. Why would they nerf certain attachments of a gun?

Jun 01, 12 at 7:10pm
Miss Fortune

Er, what? Adding a silencer reduces the range of a weapons, which I assume effects it's damage drop off. Meaning an Unsilenced weapon should kill faster at longer ranges since it doesn't get the same damage drop off as it would if it's silenced.