Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 » The game's story » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 12 at 6:45am
JacqueseVonRIP

quote sneekyweezel
I don't know but I was actually disappointed with the first Lord's Of Shadow because you didn't even face Dracula at the end it was some lame-ass chick vampire. So it was just pretty much "meh" ;p
But that was the whole point. You couldn't face Dracula because.. you know.

I didn't think Gabriel's character was that bad. I suppose he didn't talk a whole lot, but it would be kind of odd if he talked to himself. Considering what happened to Gabriel, I doubt he'll get any more interesting personality-wise though. After all, he is what he is now.

Jun 01, 12 at 10:43pm
sneekyweezel

I don't know but I was actually disappointed with the first Lord's Of Shadow because you didn't even face Dracula at the end it was some lame-ass chick vampire. So it was just pretty much "meh" ;p

Jun 01, 12 at 10:33pm
Existence

I hope they actually give him a personality this time. Patrick Stewart has a great voice and all, but rather than telling me that, for example, the journey's wearing him out and he's wondering if he'll ever see the end of his quest, figure out a way to show me. iirc, Gabriel only actually talks when he's faced with the 3-4 bosses and the couple of allies early on in the game. And it was a 10 hour long game, easy.

Jun 01, 12 at 12:58am
JacqueseVonRIP

I was just reading about the story on the official site, and apparently LoS 2 is the conclusion to the LoS saga. That's kind of sad. I was hoping it might be a little bit longer. Anyway, the game may be set in present times, as the description talks about Dracul regaining his old powers, wanting to be free of his immortality, and the legendary Belmont clan trying to destroy him.
Who knows, maybe they're making the last game first, then they'll make games based on what happens in between.