Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » nintendoeshop on 3ds » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

May 31, 12 at 1:58pmguest567890

why do i have to make a update before i can get on nintendo shop?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 12 at 7:13am
jake347

sorry

Jun 13, 12 at 10:14am
ims2golfer

quote gman546416
Well, sadly, it's true.
No, its not.
If it was, then if I bought a code, let the E-shop update, then I wouldn't be able to use it.

Jun 12, 12 at 7:47pm
gman546416

Well, sadly, it's true.

Jun 11, 12 at 12:22pm
Huntereb

quote gman546416
What "bond007106" said is true and everything, but it's also that the 3DS prepaid cards are EASILY hacked by random hacker games (like what happened with the Wii and DSi shop points). Now people constantly make programs generating one code after another, so Nintendo is forced to update Eshop to accept newer codes, and sometimes, tell when it's come from the program.
MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Jun 11, 12 at 11:03am
Boreas

quote jake347
somebody PM me a code
No, illegal stuff should not be discussed on Neoseeker.

Jun 09, 12 at 6:50pm
jake347

somebody PM me a code

Jun 08, 12 at 8:05pm
FoneBoneFan15

Sorry for the one week bump.

quote gman546416
...but it's also that the 3DS prepaid cards are EASILY hacked by random hacker games (like what happened with the Wii and DSi shop points). Now people constantly make programs generating one code after another, so Nintendo is forced to update Eshop to accept newer codes, and sometimes, tell when it's come from the program.
I didn't know that.

Jun 01, 12 at 8:05am
gman546416

What "bond007106" said is true and everything, but it's also that the 3DS prepaid cards are EASILY hacked by random hacker games (like what happened with the Wii and DSi shop points). Now people constantly make programs generating one code after another, so Nintendo is forced to update Eshop to accept newer codes, and sometimes, tell when it's come from the program.

May 31, 12 at 5:36pm
bond007106

Becuase the 3DS needs the latest version of the firmware before the eShop will run, because there are various things on the eShop that would not be supported by older version of the firmware (becuase the older versions lack certain features and software).

May 31, 12 at 1:58pm
guest567890

why do i have to make a update before i can get on nintendo shop?