Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » The Uprising Begins! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 31, 12 at 8:26amSymphonic Abyss

Hey everyone! Let's get a forum-wide tournament together, shall we?

It's 1984, in the land of Skyworld...
    Nah, I'm just messing with you. However, it is 2012. In Skyworld, an Uprising has taken place! In order to stop this, Palutena, the goddess of light, calls upon three of her finest warriors. However, Medusa takes note of this, and decides to use it to her advantage. She sends up nine of her greatest soldiers in an attempt to stop Palutena's team! By dueling against each other, Palutena must find her warriors once again and use them to stop the revolt and to defeat Medusa!

The Goddess's Message
    Guerrieri di Skyworld, abbiamo bisogno del vostro aiuto! La rivolta è iniziata in questa terra, e voi, il più grande soldato, deve cessare! Tuttavia, Medusa ha pubblicato molti dei suoi guerrieri a questa terra e mescolato con voi. L'unico modo per eliminarlo è di tenere il nostro torneo - i vincitori sarà sicuramente angeli di miniera, Palutena! Entrare in un torneo di luce vs. buio fiammiferi, e contribuire a salvare il tuo paese!

The Human's Translation
    Warriors of Skyworld, we need your help! The revolt has begun in this land, and you, the greatest soldiers out there, must stop it! However, Medusa has released many of her own warriors unto this land and mixed them in with you. The only way to weed them out is to hold our tournament - the winners will definitely be angels of mine, Palutena! Enter a tournament of Light vs. Dark matches, and help save your land!

Yes, the goddess of light speaks Italian as her main language. Anyways...this tournament shall consist of Light vs. Dark matches. 12 warriors shall be selected to see just how well they fare against each other, and the finest team shall win! Six players per match with three winners each match will give us three main matches and one loser bracket match. The winners shall also have the opportunity to fight three of the Uprising citizens (three Lv. 9 computers) to stop the revolt and win the heart of Lady Palutena!

Become a Warrior!
    Becoming a warrior is very simple. All you have to do is fill out this little application: it shouldn't take more than three minutes. When you're done, the messenger angel shall add you to the list of competitors in the tournament. It's a pretty easy process, but the messenger angel likes slacking off at times, so there might be a delay in getting you up there...

'''Username:'''
    '''Friend Code:'''
    '''In-Game Name:'''
    '''Light or Dark Team:'''

If you have any questions, please contact Symphonic Abyss! Now, register to save your land!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 19, 12 at 8:42pm
lightning thief

I'm going on vacation in a couple days and will be gone for a week.

Jun 18, 12 at 5:47pm
solomon514

what ^ said. -3-

Jun 18, 12 at 5:18pm
Buster2000

No. We had fun on random battles with the wrong people though.

Jun 18, 12 at 5:08pm
Symphonic Abyss

Did any of the battles actually happen you guys?

Jun 17, 12 at 6:36am
Buster2000

We battle today at 7pm EST

Jun 17, 12 at 6:03am
bloodyvamp

Woops I'm sorry. I was traveling back home and stuff. To be honest I didn't even know when the first battle was.

Jun 15, 12 at 7:59pm
lightning thief

sorry I missed the first battle, was at the docters.

Jun 15, 12 at 6:24pm
KIRA92

yeah I'm sorry I've been very busy and it slipped my mind I will try to be on tomorrow

Jun 15, 12 at 3:39pm
solomon514

so, tomorrow at 5 central? I can do that.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:33pm
cmd17

Okay sounds reasonable to me