Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » DOWNLOAD HELP FOR A NEWBIE! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 12 at 12:19am
wookiee1shoe

DLC stands for download content for example a mappack for call of duty is DLC
As for downloading ps1 PS2 and PS3 games it cannot be done yet you can not play them on vita a lot of people are waitin for this to be updated tho PSP and mini's can be played on vita and u can find them on the vita's store but a bigger selection on the PS3 store still early days for the vita can't expect everything in 1 go but it would be nice just wait for e3 news on the vita to see what they have in store for it

May 31, 12 at 9:16am
SW6JC

hi wookiee1shoe...fanks for your help mate i think i will be downloading on my ps3 den transfering over to my vita.
If you download ps1 ps2 an ps3 games on the ps3 can they be played on the vita?
like i said before im sure theres loads of info on the web about this stuff but i just cant seem to find it(stupid internet lol) or when i do find info it flys over my head....for example every1s always talking about "DLC" what the hell does that stand for lol

May 31, 12 at 3:54am
wookiee1shoe

If anything the ps3 store has a lot more content PSP wise than the vita store anything you download will be put in your download list and you pay for it once then use the downloads list to redownload at anytime as for transferring data I download everything on my PS3 then move it over to the vita as my ps3 is hardwired to the router I understand you can not send games from vita to ps3 as PSP/vita games can not be emulated by PS3 but future firmware updates could unlock a lot in vita

May 31, 12 at 3:04am
SW6JC

im sorry to ask such a newbie question but im new to this vita stuff and dont really understand the whole downloading from PSN.
If i buy a game on the PSN on my vita can you download it onto the ps3 and only pay for it once? an is the the case for the over way round?
like i love gta like most people and want to download gta lib city stories for my vita but i dont know if i should download it onto my ps3 den transfer it over or the vita den move to ps3? to be honest i dont even no if wot im asking is even possible ive been trying to research the vita online and just cant understand what people are sayin !
so please guys help me in plain simple english!!