Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MySims Agents » Laptop and Desktop Passwords? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 29, 12 at 6:04pmlimited2gal

I know this has been asked before, even to this day. But its never been answered properly, and I thought I'd revive it.
---
So on MSA:DS, I bought both a Laptop AND a Desktop1; currently DJ Candy is selling Desktop2 for 14,000 Simoleons. But when I try to interact with the Computers, it says I need a special password; and if i get it right, i get an exclusive item!? I was wondering; does anyone know the passwords? I thought I heard on another forum; that Tracy (from the FIRST MySims DS game; the girl with dark-blue hair) says the password when using HER Laptop?! I'm really confused...
--
PASSWORDS ah have already TRIED without success:
- aya sa3a
- The Hopkins Password(HFqALaRdQG)
- the town name (Snowflake Lake; and Autumn Bay, the default name)
- my sim's name (Umi Neptunia)
- dj candy
- DJ Candy
- candace
- Candace
- Premium Candy Party
- CarASKDWE890
- Dj123cand77y
- Supreme Candy Party
- Club Candy
- friendship
- turntables
- Secret Treasure
- Ur7o7bses7ed (obviously fake but tried it anyway; its s'pos'd to say "UR obsessed" From one of the trolls on Cheats Guru)
- Fnd6It8uRs4Elf (more CG trolls)
- 9IFBCUTE99
- 3456yngnhut77

-----
I think u get the point. I went thru 7 pages of Chears Guru pages; dated from back in 2009 all the way to recent months of 2012.
ALSO i have finnished the main storyline, finished the main mission, finished everyone ELSE's missions, and answered all the TV Quiz questions! I still need to finish the PC missions, but I have a feeling I'm close to done with those, too. (I'm on the one with placing several stone statues around the Train Station, for the superstitious client.)
---
Limited2gal/Kaptinkawaii

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 13 at 2:27pm
Melody resnover

her the sims I will find this Tracy ( I haven't played it in 2 years tho )

Jul 15, 13 at 1:47pm
Mysims king

HFqALaRdQG

May 08, 13 at 7:26am
LeafClancat

quote 567
F-synthesis
:P:D:D:D
Nope. The world will never know. Though the first thing that popped into my mind when someone said it starts with f was FiretrUCK... But it's wrong.

Sep 10, 12 at 1:28pm

F-synthesis
:P:D:D:D

Sep 02, 12 at 7:39am
cad

I heard this its supposed to stsrt with a f

May 29, 12 at 6:04pm
limited2gal

I know this has been asked before, even to this day. But its never been answered properly, and I thought I'd revive it.
---
So on MSA:DS, I bought both a Laptop AND a Desktop1; currently DJ Candy is selling Desktop2 for 14,000 Simoleons. But when I try to interact with the Computers, it says I need a special password; and if i get it right, i get an exclusive item!? I was wondering; does anyone know the passwords? I thought I heard on another forum; that Tracy (from the FIRST MySims DS game; the girl with dark-blue hair) says the password when using HER Laptop?! I'm really confused...
--
PASSWORDS ah have already TRIED without success:
- aya sa3a
- The Hopkins Password(HFqALaRdQG)
- the town name (Snowflake Lake; and Autumn Bay, the default name)
- my sim's name (Umi Neptunia)
- dj candy
- DJ Candy
- candace
- Candace
- Premium Candy Party
- CarASKDWE890
- Dj123cand77y
- Supreme Candy Party
- Club Candy
- friendship
- turntables
- Secret Treasure
- Ur7o7bses7ed (obviously fake but tried it anyway; its s'pos'd to say "UR obsessed" From one of the trolls on Cheats Guru)
- Fnd6It8uRs4Elf (more CG trolls)
- 9IFBCUTE99
- 3456yngnhut77

-----
I think u get the point. I went thru 7 pages of Chears Guru pages; dated from back in 2009 all the way to recent months of 2012.
ALSO i have finnished the main storyline, finished the main mission, finished everyone ELSE's missions, and answered all the TV Quiz questions! I still need to finish the PC missions, but I have a feeling I'm close to done with those, too. (I'm on the one with placing several stone statues around the Train Station, for the superstitious client.)
---
Limited2gal/Kaptinkawaii