Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MySims Agents » Laptop and Desktop Passwords? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 29, 12 at 6:04pmlimited2gal

I know this has been asked before, even to this day. But its never been answered properly, and I thought I'd revive it.
---
So on MSA:DS, I bought both a Laptop AND a Desktop1; currently DJ Candy is selling Desktop2 for 14,000 Simoleons. But when I try to interact with the Computers, it says I need a special password; and if i get it right, i get an exclusive item!? I was wondering; does anyone know the passwords? I thought I heard on another forum; that Tracy (from the FIRST MySims DS game; the girl with dark-blue hair) says the password when using HER Laptop?! I'm really confused...
--
PASSWORDS ah have already TRIED without success:
- aya sa3a
- The Hopkins Password(HFqALaRdQG)
- the town name (Snowflake Lake; and Autumn Bay, the default name)
- my sim's name (Umi Neptunia)
- dj candy
- DJ Candy
- candace
- Candace
- Premium Candy Party
- CarASKDWE890
- Dj123cand77y
- Supreme Candy Party
- Club Candy
- friendship
- turntables
- Secret Treasure
- Ur7o7bses7ed (obviously fake but tried it anyway; its s'pos'd to say "UR obsessed" From one of the trolls on Cheats Guru)
- Fnd6It8uRs4Elf (more CG trolls)
- 9IFBCUTE99
- 3456yngnhut77

-----
I think u get the point. I went thru 7 pages of Chears Guru pages; dated from back in 2009 all the way to recent months of 2012.
ALSO i have finnished the main storyline, finished the main mission, finished everyone ELSE's missions, and answered all the TV Quiz questions! I still need to finish the PC missions, but I have a feeling I'm close to done with those, too. (I'm on the one with placing several stone statues around the Train Station, for the superstitious client.)
---
Limited2gal/Kaptinkawaii

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 14 at 10:34pm
Temperatecube20

The name of the SPA agency may work ... if anyone knew

May 08, 14 at 2:18am
ankit

i want photo password

Dec 25, 13 at 2:27pm
Melody resnover

her the sims I will find this Tracy ( I haven't played it in 2 years tho )

Jul 15, 13 at 1:47pm
Mysims king

HFqALaRdQG

May 08, 13 at 7:26am
LeafClancat

quote 567
F-synthesis
:P:D:D:D
Nope. The world will never know. Though the first thing that popped into my mind when someone said it starts with f was FiretrUCK... But it's wrong.

Sep 10, 12 at 1:28pm

F-synthesis
:P:D:D:D

Sep 02, 12 at 7:39am
cad

I heard this its supposed to stsrt with a f

May 29, 12 at 6:04pm
limited2gal

I know this has been asked before, even to this day. But its never been answered properly, and I thought I'd revive it.
---
So on MSA:DS, I bought both a Laptop AND a Desktop1; currently DJ Candy is selling Desktop2 for 14,000 Simoleons. But when I try to interact with the Computers, it says I need a special password; and if i get it right, i get an exclusive item!? I was wondering; does anyone know the passwords? I thought I heard on another forum; that Tracy (from the FIRST MySims DS game; the girl with dark-blue hair) says the password when using HER Laptop?! I'm really confused...
--
PASSWORDS ah have already TRIED without success:
- aya sa3a
- The Hopkins Password(HFqALaRdQG)
- the town name (Snowflake Lake; and Autumn Bay, the default name)
- my sim's name (Umi Neptunia)
- dj candy
- DJ Candy
- candace
- Candace
- Premium Candy Party
- CarASKDWE890
- Dj123cand77y
- Supreme Candy Party
- Club Candy
- friendship
- turntables
- Secret Treasure
- Ur7o7bses7ed (obviously fake but tried it anyway; its s'pos'd to say "UR obsessed" From one of the trolls on Cheats Guru)
- Fnd6It8uRs4Elf (more CG trolls)
- 9IFBCUTE99
- 3456yngnhut77

-----
I think u get the point. I went thru 7 pages of Chears Guru pages; dated from back in 2009 all the way to recent months of 2012.
ALSO i have finnished the main storyline, finished the main mission, finished everyone ELSE's missions, and answered all the TV Quiz questions! I still need to finish the PC missions, but I have a feeling I'm close to done with those, too. (I'm on the one with placing several stone statues around the Train Station, for the superstitious client.)
---
Limited2gal/Kaptinkawaii