Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Favourite PDW » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 29, 12 at 11:36amWhelan

These types of guns are strangely my preferred weapon of choice. Throughout the beta, I was always rocking either the PP2000 or the UMP45 and it's still the same for this game, recently. I just love the mobility you can get with them.

So which one is your favourite?

I started off with the UMP again but it wasn't really the same. I then went to the PP2000 which I must say is my favourite gun. Low-ish amounts of recoil and is pretty versatile so it has a chance to nab someone at range.
I then went to the P90, which was my favourite gun in COD which is a solid choice as well for Battlefield, but the recoil sometimes annoys me.

I guess most recently I've enjoyed using the PP-19. High magazine capacity, low-ish recoil and I actually like the iron sights. Also the MP7 has a dirty hip fire which makes it an amazing. But it can burn through ammo.

Some other mentions: PDW-R sucks. AS-val chews through bullets.

Can't remember any others.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 12 at 3:25am
KR_1250

quote jbh
KR_1250 Dirty as in good, 0 recoil. 40 bullets with extended mags. Low rate of fire but high damage. It's the one PDW you can almost snipe with consistenly.
THAT GOOD?!

Looking forward to it now.

Jun 14, 12 at 3:21am
jbh

KR_1250 Dirty as in good, 0 recoil. 40 bullets with extended mags. Low rate of fire but high damage. It's the one PDW you can almost snipe with consistenly.

Apart from the pre-nerf UMP.... That thing was *bleep*ing stupid.

Jun 14, 12 at 3:05am
KR_1250

quote jbh
The PP is *bleep*ing dirty.

I like the M5K, I picked one up and got a combat efficiency ribbon. So it can't be too bad. Had no attachments as well.

I still need 60 PDW kills to unlock it myself.
LOL, Dirty as in bad or dirty as in good. I can never tell.

And yeah i used the P90 for that challenge. I havnt used the M5K yet though. So many guns so little time.

Jun 14, 12 at 2:48am
jbh

The PP is *bleep*ing dirty.

I like the M5K, I picked one up and got a combat efficiency ribbon. So it can't be too bad. Had no attachments as well.

I still need 60 PDW kills to unlock it myself.

Jun 14, 12 at 12:19am
KR_1250

Whelan

You were right again man. The MP7 is awesome up close.

Having great fun working towards that extended mags attachment. Cant wait. it seems to have a hell of a damage drop of at range but its very rare i used it outwith about 50 metres absolute max.

I used it on a medic class and stayed within a few feet of my team at all times to get squad revives for the CQB assignments. Loved every minute of it.

Gonna give the PP2000 a run tonight and see how i get on. Good looking little gun.

Jun 12, 12 at 3:24am
MegaBassMan

Considering I only have like 3 PDWs, I'd have to say the PP2000 is my favorite. If only because I just started with the UMP-45, so I can't say much about it. I do alright, regardless, but I don't have similar attachments, yet, so it's not a fair comparison.

Jun 12, 12 at 2:39am
Whelan

Might be a future premium thing. So this might just be a test phase for camos or something.

I hope they bring out camos for every weapon. I don't like any of those that can unlock them at the moment, except the F2000, which is tolerable, but still not as great as it was in the beta.

Jun 12, 12 at 2:38am
KR_1250

quote Whelan
Oooh, tough question. Erm I think it's weapon specific. I believe you get weapon camo for guns that you can use to unlock the 'Premium Dogtags'.

So those weapons are, the PKP, F2000, SCAR-H and L96.
I think it may only be those guns, but I'm not too sure.

Thats a really strange way of doing it. I wonder why they have camo slots for every weapon then?

Hmmm, i wonder how we could confirm it.

Jun 12, 12 at 2:33am
Aeria Gloris

I also noticed that I have ANOTHER camo to be unlocked for the L96. I have the one from Premium (Airman or something similar), but also noticed on battlelog that there's a woodland pattern still to be unlocked. I can't get on battlelog from work, but i seem to remember that it was for "L96 mastery" whatever that means?

I'd guess that if service star 5 isn't enough - maybe 10?

I'm trying to get all weapons 1 star'd so i'm in no position to test this!

Jun 12, 12 at 2:21am
Whelan

quote KR_1250
Oh, and heres a question you might know Whelan, how do you unlock weapon camo's? The only reason i ask is that yesterday i noticed my SCAR-H has a "Desert Camo". But none of my other guns do. It just happens that the SCAR-H is my second highest ranked weapon at service star 5.
Oooh, tough question. Erm I think it's weapon specific. I believe you get weapon camo for guns that you can use to unlock the 'Premium Dogtags'.

So those weapons are, the PKP, F2000, SCAR-H and L96.

Taking a screenshot from Battlelog, it'll be these ones.

I think it may only be those guns, but I'm not too sure.