Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 3DS Coming to North America » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 14, 12 at 5:51am
Supa Bauss

can noot wait fo this game gonna be so fun

May 29, 12 at 7:58am
bbb7002004

Makes sense to announce it now and get out ahead of the really big game announcements to come next week.

May 29, 12 at 7:18am
bond007106

I didn't expect Natsume to announce this until E3 itself, so I'm somewhat surprised about the timing.
But it's great news that it's getting localised so soon. Now I just have to wait for Rising Star to release it in Europe...

May 29, 12 at 6:47am
Dragoon

I've never really been a fan of HM games, having touched a few on GBA and Wii before. It looks like an interesting concept though, a lot like animal crossing if I remember rightly.

May 29, 12 at 6:00am
Gotenks

“We’re very excited to be announcing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning for the Nintendo 3DS! HM: ANB will be making its debut during E3, June 5th to 7th, where first screens and game play details will be revealed.”
Source

I wasn't even aware that they had even made a second Harvest Moon game on the 3DS. Good news to any Harvest Moon fans.