Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » How to stop a M.O.A.B » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 12 at 4:32pmBoyd

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 18, 12 at 6:08am
Charlie

quote Rune Ripper
quote NB
I don't see why people take these videos so seriously.
You must be new here.
Haha nah, I know how COD people are. I was pretty much just saying that I love how stupid people are.

But...I come to this forum like once every blue moon, so I dunno about this community. SO I GUESS I AM NEW HERE.

Aug 18, 12 at 6:05am
Rune Ripper

quote NB
[color=navy][size=1]I don't see why people take these videos so seriously.
You must be new here.

Aug 18, 12 at 5:56am
Charlie

You have to tard not to realize that this video was just meant to be funny/for fun, especially after the Downturn part (lol).

I don't see why people take these videos so seriously. Yes it's fake, but I still love how people have to comment that it's fake like the other 1000 people already did. "*bleep* YOU, DIS IS FAKE".

;___;'

Aug 17, 12 at 1:51am
Aka???

It seems fake but the javalin has to lock on to something to shoot sooo in confused

May 29, 12 at 2:07pm
HU1CH13

quote ThornSnyder
I can't watch the video, but I thought an EMP during the countdown stopped it? I've never tried though.
Call in an EMP first, even if you have Assassin Pro, you still can't call in killstreaks, even a MOAB. But if someone calls in a MOAB first, and then try call in an EMP, it will still go off.

May 28, 12 at 11:35pm
KR_1250

Dont let any enemies get to 25?

I may have only brought in two MOABs, but im proud to say i have NEVER had one used against me. If i let one enemy kill 25 of my mates without hitting them once i'd quit.....

Ehhh, If i hadnt already quit.

May 28, 12 at 9:35pm
Smurfin Turtle

Yaaaah seems pretty fake. Seeing how he knew to go the the edge of the map right at that second before it was called it and look in the sky with his Javelin. Nothing can stop it, though if a EMP is up, it cant be called in, yet it wont stop a MOAB from going off if its called in dureing countdown.
For a 24-25 Gunstreak reward, I'd be pissed if it was stoppable by somthing like a EMP lol.

May 28, 12 at 7:56pm
Horse

quote ThornSnyder
I can't watch the video, but I thought an EMP during the countdown stopped it? I've never tried though.
No.

May 28, 12 at 7:09pm
ThornSnyder

May 28, 12 at 5:07pm
HU1CH13

What is the point in this thread/video? Quite obviously fake, and if that wasn't obvious enough, unlike in MW2, there actually isn't an explosion or even a mushroom cloud. Only way to 'counter' it is dashboard if you're host or be lucky enough to call in an EMP 60 seconds before the game before someone gets his 24/25 pointstreak.

Don't see why this warrants a thread, even though it's not even funny/entertaining, might as well just chuck it in the video thread.