Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Minecraft Hacking » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 12 at 2:57pmxDiGITaL_ViPeRx

I hate hacking why do people do it I got griefed on my server (like a year ago feel like sharing this) and my friend someone got his account hacked and I traced the ip to a guy who lives in california (I live in New York) and I asked him why would you give out your password but he didn't so apparently he got hacked I was wondering has that happened to you or a friend and btw my server is doing really great ask me for the ip and I can give it to you~

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 13 at 1:52pm
Cheeseman

Täłíã, as Chekkaa said we don't support hacking here, and to my knowledge there is no such thing as a working force OP. Many contain Viruses and other Malware.

Mar 16, 13 at 1:01pm
Chekkaa

Obviously you haven't read the thread. We don't condone hacking here.

Mar 16, 13 at 11:55am
Täłíã

Hey ummm anyone know a good link for a minecraft force op for 1.5 that doesnt have a password or survey ? I would really appreciate it thanks!

Oct 13, 12 at 9:27am
NXTGUY

I agree with Chekkaa.

If you have a bukkit server you can use NoCheatPlus so people can't use hack clients, such as Nodus. But that doesn't stop people from guessing people's passwords.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:30pm
Cheeseman

quote Legolas777
quote Proclone13
Today a girl hacker got on me and my frieends server with the name Proclone13_fan and pretended to love me and crap so the she deopec us and destroyed spawn and lucky we finally IP banned her.
That is in no way a hacker. It's just someone taking advantage of your stupidity.

I laughed. I'll admit it.

Oct 07, 12 at 11:25am
Legolas777

quote Proclone13
Today a girl hacker got on me and my frieends server with the name Proclone13_fan and pretended to love me and crap so the she deopec us and destroyed spawn and lucky we finally IP banned her.
That is in no way a hacker. It's just someone taking advantage of your stupidity.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:25pm
Proclone13

Aug 12, 12 at 8:42pm
Chekkaa

quote endercreeper
i honestly hate hackers. several times hackers have taken control of me and made me say...things and I got banned for it!!! i hate them!!!
If stuff is getting said on your account that you didn't say, then it's probably either a server plugin that allows people to talk as other people, or you can't keep your account secure. Here are some tips on securing your account:

-Use a long (at least 8 characters) password that consists of random lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Using a simple password like "monkeys" or "abc123" is a very bad idea and anyone with a computer and 10 minutes will be able to crack it.
-Don't leave the "remember password" option on if other people use your computers (such as siblings).
-Don't download shady mods. There are a lot of mods out there that secretly collect your username and password to steal your account.
-Don't share your password with other people.
-Don't use the same password for every site. Otherwise, if one of those sites gets hacked, you could lose your accounts for EVERYTHING (not just Minecraft).
-Don't write down your password. The only safe place for a password is a) in your head or b) in an encrypted volume.

Aug 12, 12 at 8:32pm
endercreeper

i honestly hate hackers. several times hackers have taken control of me and made me say...things and I got banned for it!!! i hate them!!!

Aug 09, 12 at 9:42pm
ShinyBibarel

I hate hackers, or anything that make the game easy. Even though I occasionally use T.M.I. I then feel guilty though...

I do like to troll with, say, Mobdisguise, V.N.P, it's not the same thing...