Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » Minecraft Hacking » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 12 at 2:57pmxDiGITaL_ViPeRx

I hate hacking why do people do it I got griefed on my server (like a year ago feel like sharing this) and my friend someone got his account hacked and I traced the ip to a guy who lives in california (I live in New York) and I asked him why would you give out your password but he didn't so apparently he got hacked I was wondering has that happened to you or a friend and btw my server is doing really great ask me for the ip and I can give it to you~

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 15 at 3:26am
PShrestha

I got premium account of minecraft for free form this website www.reeminecraftpremiumaccount2015.com
. I was so happy that there is a site where we can get minecraft premium account for free. Hurry up go to this site to get the account . Just enter the your email id and get the account. You can get upto 3 premium account at a time.

Mar 16, 13 at 1:52pm
Cheeseman

Täłíã, as Chekkaa said we don't support hacking here, and to my knowledge there is no such thing as a working force OP. Many contain Viruses and other Malware.

Mar 16, 13 at 1:01pm
Chekkaa

Obviously you haven't read the thread. We don't condone hacking here.

Mar 16, 13 at 11:55am
Täłíã

Hey ummm anyone know a good link for a minecraft force op for 1.5 that doesnt have a password or survey ? I would really appreciate it thanks!

Oct 13, 12 at 9:27am
NXTGUY

I agree with Chekkaa.

If you have a bukkit server you can use NoCheatPlus so people can't use hack clients, such as Nodus. But that doesn't stop people from guessing people's passwords.

Oct 07, 12 at 12:30pm
Cheeseman

quote Legolas777
quote Proclone13
Today a girl hacker got on me and my frieends server with the name Proclone13_fan and pretended to love me and crap so the she deopec us and destroyed spawn and lucky we finally IP banned her.
That is in no way a hacker. It's just someone taking advantage of your stupidity.

I laughed. I'll admit it.

Oct 07, 12 at 11:25am
Legolas777

quote Proclone13
Today a girl hacker got on me and my frieends server with the name Proclone13_fan and pretended to love me and crap so the she deopec us and destroyed spawn and lucky we finally IP banned her.
That is in no way a hacker. It's just someone taking advantage of your stupidity.

Oct 06, 12 at 9:25pm
Proclone13

Aug 12, 12 at 8:42pm
Chekkaa

quote endercreeper
i honestly hate hackers. several times hackers have taken control of me and made me say...things and I got banned for it!!! i hate them!!!
If stuff is getting said on your account that you didn't say, then it's probably either a server plugin that allows people to talk as other people, or you can't keep your account secure. Here are some tips on securing your account:

-Use a long (at least 8 characters) password that consists of random lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Using a simple password like "monkeys" or "abc123" is a very bad idea and anyone with a computer and 10 minutes will be able to crack it.
-Don't leave the "remember password" option on if other people use your computers (such as siblings).
-Don't download shady mods. There are a lot of mods out there that secretly collect your username and password to steal your account.
-Don't share your password with other people.
-Don't use the same password for every site. Otherwise, if one of those sites gets hacked, you could lose your accounts for EVERYTHING (not just Minecraft).
-Don't write down your password. The only safe place for a password is a) in your head or b) in an encrypted volume.

Aug 12, 12 at 8:32pm
endercreeper

i honestly hate hackers. several times hackers have taken control of me and made me say...things and I got banned for it!!! i hate them!!!