Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Which Hitmon should I evolve my shiny calm natured Tyrogue into? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 12 at 8:51amShiny Lord

I know calm nature is terrible for Tyrogue which is why I'm struggling to decide what to evolve it into. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I do plan on training it with the power bracer and giving it proteins to make up for the - attack nature.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 30, 12 at 5:16am
RegalBryant

Do Hitmontop. He's the best.

May 29, 12 at 6:26am
DaP

None, trade it to me!!!

If you do insist on evolving, do not do hitmonlee. That is my favorite hitmon, but it just green when shiney.

Actually I want to trade mine off.

May 28, 12 at 3:35pm
Shiny Lord

I think I'm going to go with Hitmonchan!

May 28, 12 at 9:46am
Slash

Hitmonchan or Hitmontop

May 28, 12 at 9:19am
Shiny Lord

it's just for in game!

May 28, 12 at 9:11am
JesseTheKing

quote Shiny Lord
I know calm nature is terrible for Tyrogue which is why I'm struggling to decide what to evolve it into. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I do plan on training it with the power bracer and giving it proteins to make up for the - attack nature.
Well if this is for competitive Pokemon then I insist on getting a better nature since Calm pretty much renders all three of them. If it's just for in-game battles then I would pick Hitmonchan just because I like it more. It doesn't really have much going for it with Calm sadly. D:

May 28, 12 at 8:51am
Shiny Lord