Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 12 at 2:56amSW6JC

hi guys just need a few questions for a noob who is hoping to purchase a vita this weekend...is there alot of choice for games to download direct from PSN to the Vita? An do they take up alot of memory so i will need a ridiculous sized memory card?
i would love if GTA titles from the PSP where downloadable i wud be on my vita for hours and old classics like Final Fantasy 8 & 9 is this even possible?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 10, 12 at 2:40am
rebelphoenix

quote izanagi_the_creator
Anyone know if it is possible to play both Japanese PSN games and North American PSN games on the Vita switching accounts? I mean how does switching accounts work on the Vita.. Is it one memory card per account or no switching accounts like the PSP? I need to know this before getting a Vita and memory cards.. Thanks!!!
You have to have a separate memory card and separate psn accounts with separate psn points cards. Just so you know.

Jun 03, 12 at 4:40pm
izanagi_the_creator

Anyone know if it is possible to play both Japanese PSN games and North American PSN games on the Vita switching accounts? I mean how does switching accounts work on the Vita.. Is it one memory card per account or no switching accounts like the PSP? I need to know this before getting a Vita and memory cards.. Thanks!!!

May 31, 12 at 12:27am
wookiee1shoe

Liberty city stories and vice city stories are available in store but ps1 classics are not playable on the vita yet so fingers crossed Sony pull their finger out and get it sorted

May 28, 12 at 6:33am
SW6JC

ok thanks Twin_Master looks like i will need to buy a big card then!
so your not sure if ff8 an 9 are available i can wait for those but those that mean GTA is available?

May 28, 12 at 5:07am
Twin_Master

Average size is around 1gb so you'll need to get a big memory card!
Games like GTA are around 1gb, though I am not sure about FF8 & 9 if they're available. I believe they may be around 900mb, though I am not too sure.

May 28, 12 at 2:56am
SW6JC

hi guys just need a few questions for a noob who is hoping to purchase a vita this weekend...is there alot of choice for games to download direct from PSN to the Vita? An do they take up alot of memory so i will need a ridiculous sized memory card?
i would love if GTA titles from the PSP where downloadable i wud be on my vita for hours and old classics like Final Fantasy 8 & 9 is this even possible?