Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Guild Commands » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 27, 12 at 9:35pmCelestialRibbon

We had someone rather obnoxious come into the guild hall, and none of us know how to remove him from the room and/or prevent him from joining again in the future. If anyone could tell us how to do this, it would very much be appreciated. Thank you.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 12 at 12:24pm
TheHighlander

quote Noko
If the person who owns the guild blocks them, they won't be able to visit the guild page in order to join a room.

Pretty sure it works like that.
Yes it does. If the guild leader has a person on their own block list, that player will be unable to access the guild at all.

May 28, 12 at 9:26am
Shinta

quote CelestialRibbon
We had someone rather obnoxious come into the guild hall, and none of us know how to remove him from the room and/or prevent him from joining again in the future. If anyone could tell us how to do this, it would very much be appreciated. Thank you.
Just ask your guild leader to block-him , then he or she wont be able to visit the guild page and problem solve.
Its a shame than there are players with nothing better to do than just troll the boards or annoy people. i just read yesterday a post of a guy than just create a count to troll and reply some one called "x" , for what the heck did you want to buy a geonet licence just to write BS in the game boards ??

May 28, 12 at 9:14am
blaz

quote Adrienne
quote CelestialRibbon
...Well, I advise everyone to Block ****** then. He's a foulmouthed fellow with no respect or self-restraint.
Please don't post player names in a negative manner. I understand the frustration: I was in dip2 with my GR22 avatar, and some guy was private messaging dirty stuff. He just stood at the start, while his gr19 partner struggled to kill a gigas, so i told him to help his partner and stop sending me nasty messages. My partner and i had to run to the other side to kill the 2 left on that side. He joined my quest a second time and would not leave, so I aborted and waited for him to go on a different one. I also told people in the room not to join his quest because he just stands at the start- I guess they figured it out soon enough. He's the first person I've ever blocked. So yea, I get how annoying it us, but we aren't here to shame people.
I have few of those i blocked them,probably it's one of them but i want name anyone.
Problems i 'm seeing these days are when people ask u to help them jjb and then just stay at start and say like need to go lunch or something i mean then why did u start quest in the first place.or another example when helping people to obtain 108 at EM1 when they see that i quickly kill trolls they just stop fighting,i mean so what if i kill them quickly heal me or something don't just stand there.

May 28, 12 at 6:29am
Adrienne

quote CelestialRibbon
...Well, I advise everyone to Block ****** then. He's a foulmouthed fellow with no respect or self-restraint.
Please don't post player names in a negative manner. I understand the frustration: I was in dip2 with my GR22 avatar, and some guy was private messaging dirty stuff. He just stood at the start, while his gr19 partner struggled to kill a gigas, so i told him to help his partner and stop sending me nasty messages. My partner and i had to run to the other side to kill the 2 left on that side. He joined my quest a second time and would not leave, so I aborted and waited for him to go on a different one. I also told people in the room not to join his quest because he just stands at the start- I guess they figured it out soon enough. He's the first person I've ever blocked. So yea, I get how annoying it us, but we aren't here to shame people.

May 28, 12 at 5:08am
Noko

If the person who owns the guild blocks them, they won't be able to visit the guild page in order to join a room.

Pretty sure it works like that.

May 28, 12 at 3:50am
Kaya

CelestialRibbon As much of an ass someone may or may not be please don't post peoples names in here it's not nice even if it is true and you'll make Adrienne unhappy :-(

May 28, 12 at 2:43am
Crimson-Falcon

i left english wkc long ago and moved to JP

and i dont think i will ever get back there anymore

and yea i know that guy and already in my black list from a while

thanks anyway

May 28, 12 at 1:36am
CelestialRibbon

May 28, 12 at 12:44am
Crimson-Falcon

quote CelestialRibbon
I knew of those methods, but is there nothing that allows anyone to join EXCEPT him? I mean, our guild is open to anyone coming in. We're here to help anyone from other guilds if they need it. We just don't want this one person there.
sadly but no option like that in WKC

May 27, 12 at 10:05pm
CelestialRibbon

I knew of those methods, but is there nothing that allows anyone to join EXCEPT him? I mean, our guild is open to anyone coming in. We're here to help anyone from other guilds if they need it. We just don't want this one person there.