Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » E3 2012: Discussion and Predictions Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 27, 12 at 7:51pmMudkip94

E3, or the Electronics Entertainment Expo for the uninitiated, is a little under a month away, bringing with it the promise of new game reveals from all the big companies. What games for Sony systems are you looking forward to seeing most, and what news are you hoping is shown? Will the show be any good this year, and will it continue next year? Let your questions and theories be heard, as well as keep up to date with the games for Sony systems that are supposed to be at the show.

Mod Approved!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 06, 12 at 1:37pm
Mudkip94

I think they said youtube app is coming at the end of the month.

Jun 06, 12 at 11:20am
Kalamity

Did they say anything about bringing flash to the vita or a YouTube app?

Jun 06, 12 at 4:37am
Mudkip94

quote Wakaman
How about that LUMINOUS engine?

I'm ready for that type of gameplay man, bring it.

Final fantasy versus xiii was moved to that engine almost a year ago. It looks great. I hope more games use this engine.

Jun 06, 12 at 1:15am
Agent Mo

I'll be getting Assassins Creed Liberation at some point, looks good. I don't remember what exactly the LBP2 DLC thing did but i remember thinking 'that looks pretty cool'. All Stars....i dunno if i'm getting that yet, although i'd probably get the Vita version over the PS3 version, it's good that it has cross play.

There was also Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified. If it has zombies, i MIGHT get it, if not, hell no.

Jun 05, 12 at 11:24pm
Wakaman

How about that LUMINOUS engine?

I'm ready for that type of gameplay man, bring it.

Jun 05, 12 at 11:03pm
Paradox

Ubisoft basically raped everyone.

Ninty was average, Sony was shit, M$ was shit.

Jun 05, 12 at 8:18pm
Soltice

Man this really was a Depressing Showing this year, and thats saying for all Three Companies....

Jun 05, 12 at 8:13pm
Mudkip94

Well they did talk about a DLC for little big planet 2. Its so you can use your vita as another controller for the ps3 version. It was more for ps3 then vita.

Jun 05, 12 at 8:04pm
Vicarious

quote Mudkip94
We had playstation all stars, and assassins creed. Those are the only games they really talked about for vita.
Well isn't that lame, no Little Big Planet or Soul Sacrifice. If they are trying to sell the vita they really need to work harder. :/

Jun 05, 12 at 7:44pm
Mudkip94

We had playstation all stars, and assassins creed. Those are the only games they really talked about for vita.