Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon's Dogma » Lost and Found - Quina » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 27, 12 at 7:07pmDaisy

I am finding that the tips to 'do other things while having trouble with one quest' is ridiculous, since if you ignore a quest for too long you fail it. For example, I could not get past the bandits on the way to Witchwood, so I went off and did other things. In an attempt to finish it after leveling up a good amount, I find the quest is cancelled. I figure this was kind of an important quest, so I am really disappointed about that. Is there any way to reinstate the quest or is Quina dead or back in the village?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 09, 12 at 10:01pm
scotstil

more info for ^. when i speak to her she tells me about witchwood and how she went in there looking for the witch but never found her. it definitely sounds like its too late but i'm confused as to why the quest hasn't come up as cancelled.

Sep 09, 12 at 9:58pm
scotstil

im pretty confused on this one. so, when i started, i had no idea how the quest stuff went. I never started this quest. It does not say that i failed the quest although i am lvl 50 and Quina is in the abbey now. is it too late for me to do the quest? im pretty confused about this.

May 27, 12 at 8:40pm
Aeirou

Yeah, she's just a nun now. lol

May 27, 12 at 8:17pm
Daisy

Well I feel better that she's not dead at least. Thanks!

May 27, 12 at 7:38pm
Aeirou

I think she resets in witchwood... if she doesn't then she's moved on to the abbey west of the Quarry entrance and the quest is no longer available.

May 27, 12 at 7:07pm
Daisy

I am finding that the tips to 'do other things while having trouble with one quest' is ridiculous, since if you ignore a quest for too long you fail it. For example, I could not get past the bandits on the way to Witchwood, so I went off and did other things. In an attempt to finish it after leveling up a good amount, I find the quest is cancelled. I figure this was kind of an important quest, so I am really disappointed about that. Is there any way to reinstate the quest or is Quina dead or back in the village?