Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Kart DS » MKDS Active Players » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Make sure you have read the forum rules.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 12 at 11:37pm
BmanNintendo

I'm up for anything you're ready to dish out pal
fc:343871-218879

Jun 18, 12 at 7:15am
HDYoshi

You should give me your fc, if your as good as you say. My record is w9872 L2981. If your up for it, ill race.

May 27, 12 at 4:56pm
Mac

quote BmanNintendo
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site. I've come from the Nintendo Wifi Community site Friendcodes.com.
For these past 2 years, regardless if people have migrated and adapted to Mario Kart 7, I've been training in MKDS to become the best in America. I am already in a clan called CMS(Cybernetic Master Society) and we have never lost a clan war, but currently, we are training for the KI U Tourney and practicing Time Trials in MK7.
Anyway, I am searching for pro MKDS players on this site. On wifi, I am known as RPG GAMER* and I've had strong rivalry across players far and wide. If you know any, please let me know. It's great to meet all of you by the way
helloo

May 27, 12 at 11:48am
BmanNintendo

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site. I've come from the Nintendo Wifi Community site Friendcodes.com.
For these past 2 years, regardless if people have migrated and adapted to Mario Kart 7, I've been training in MKDS to become the best in America. I am already in a clan called CMS(Cybernetic Master Society) and we have never lost a clan war, but currently, we are training for the KI U Tourney and practicing Time Trials in MK7.
Anyway, I am searching for pro MKDS players on this site. On wifi, I am known as RPG GAMER* and I've had strong rivalry across players far and wide. If you know any, please let me know. It's great to meet all of you by the way