Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » How can you possibly enjoy this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

May 26, 12 at 6:52amMatt 123456789

After having a two week spell off the game and enjoying BF, some retarded prick dragged me onto this shite to play it as it was double XP.

First game on Interchange and everyone is using snipers with heartbeat sensors and jewscoping, fun stuff (Y)

Second game on Mission, first death assassin in corner, second assassin in corner, third akimbo FMGs bellend, fourth spawn where I die and get killed by the same spastic, fifth spawn and the enemy have an AC-130 from a care package resulting in another death and me turning off the game to do something more enjoyable like sticking needles in my eyes.

So to those of you who are retarded enough to stick up for this shit, how do you enjoy the game? Because I cannot see anyone who enjoys doing well in games enjoying this shit, just bullshit deaths left, right and centre. Literally 95% of my deaths are the game bullshitting me

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 10, 12 at 8:13am
Min1001

I personally do not play this game, but my teenagers do. Call of Duty and Black Ops are the two games they play the most.

They do get frustrated for the same reasons, but for some reason they keep going back for more. They like the action, but do get annoyed with how the game operates at times.

Jun 06, 12 at 11:35pm
KR_1250

quote J917
quote KR_1250
Thinking of snapping my MW3 disc
I wouldn't do that if I was you, you'll one day want to play it and it won't be there. Trust me, I have experience of that
Mneh, dunno.

I used my Black Ops disc as a frisbee, then an ashtray and never once had the inkling to play it since.

I still play MW2, so dont need any other COD games.

Jun 06, 12 at 12:36pm
JonShaw85

I loved all the older COD's What going on with this one. It seems like all the guns have zero recoil. I keep trying to drag myself back into it but I've fully converted over to BF3

Jun 06, 12 at 7:49am
J917

quote KR_1250
Thinking of snapping my MW3 disc
I wouldn't do that if I was you, you'll one day want to play it and it won't be there. Trust me, I have experience of that

Jun 05, 12 at 11:40pm
KR_1250

My mates harassed me back into playing MW3 this weekend,

I got half way through a match and ended up back on Forza LOL. Thinking of snapping my MW3 disc and giving it a proper funeral.

Jun 05, 12 at 11:06am
HU1CH13

It's the hat that does it.

Jun 05, 12 at 10:53am
Horse

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Well, that's a dumbass for you.

That's why you never go off "safe" and keep your finger off the trigger until you're pointing at what you want to shoot.

That's why I said "experienced shoothers".
That guy looks like a professional cowboy to me.

Jun 05, 12 at 10:46am
HU1CH13

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

That's why you never go off "safe" and keep your finger off the trigger until you're pointing at what you want to shoot.

I guess he's been watching too many Bob Munden videos on Youtube and goes to show why a lot of European pistols come with a double action trigger system lol....

Jun 05, 12 at 10:35am
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Jun 05, 12 at 2:24am
Horse

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
quote XboxOmac
Try to do that with a real sniper. Heck hard to do.
Actually, experienced shooters are comfortable enough with their weapons to not need to aim in CQB situations. It becomes an extension of your body, kind of like how you can point at something without looking at it.