Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » how to get hearts fast » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 25, 12 at 3:56pmDarkpit

I really need to get a lot of hearts fast and I can't play any level but level 1 on 9.0 intensity any tips?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 21, 14 at 2:27pm
viridifan

quote mcskippy
use a feather on vivaridi's clear all chapters on 5.0 you get 50,000 hearts for it
¡Viva Viridi!

(as in long live Viridi because she's awesome)

Feb 13, 14 at 2:58pm
GodSpeed00

quote Angel of the Shadows
I'm weird. I use Ch.19. 20 minute chapter. 20,000 heart cost. 120,000 payout. 6 weapons. 3 powers. All over 300. You do ten runthroughs a day and that's a million hearts, 36+ (shop) weapons. If you ever wonder how I non-clone so good. Yeah.
Bitch please 50 runs a day without getting hit uses special Artillery claws that have heart boost+3 And Uses Power Heart Booster Ch. 20 Only for me for the rest it's somewhat easy accept for Ch. 18's Ground Battle and Ch.21's Air battle

Feb 13, 14 at 7:07am
Angel of the Shadows

I'm weird. I use Ch.19. 20 minute chapter. 20,000 heart cost. 120,000 payout. 6 weapons. 3 powers. All over 300. You do ten runthroughs a day and that's a million hearts, 36+ (shop) weapons. If you ever wonder how I non-clone so good. Yeah.

Feb 12, 14 at 9:20pm
MKnightDH

quote devin_anc
u can pretty much use any weapon except for clubs and cannon otherwise it's extrmeely hard to beat the boss, because you'll one hit palutena.
Just get close to Palutena then so that you can actually hit Chaos Kin instead. Chaos Kin is not durable enough to survive incredible amounts of punishment.

Feb 12, 14 at 6:33pm
michaelboysrule

Use the heart boost.

Jun 02, 13 at 9:32pm
devin_anc

i Complete chapter 20 on 9.0

u can pretty much use any weapon except for clubs and cannon otherwise it's extrmeely hard to beat the boss, because you'll one hit palutena.

but pretty much i get 3+ Value 300+ weapons and 60k+ hearts guarenteed in around 15 minutes.
You need instant death, heart booster 4, and a heart bonus mod +3, everything else is just preference and depending on the weapon. Standing continous fire makes the flight part of the board extremely easy,
the reaosn it's a popular board is because flight battle is a lote more simple and shorter than most higher evel boards.

May 30, 13 at 7:08am
nathanx

Um...Light pit I Think The Other People's Pointers Are Better...

I Do Ch. 20 On 9.0 With A Petri +4 Dcs +4 Heart Bonus +3. If I Don't Use The 'Cheat' I Can Get Like 90k Hearts (If I Kinda Ration The Heart Boosters) Anyway, I Use Heart Bonus lvl. 4 Bumblebee lvl. 3 Energy Charge lvl. 4

May 27, 13 at 5:39am
Light pit

Just start fusing weapons and winning battles then you can win more hearts if you focus!

May 20, 13 at 4:05am
evmaXy

Upperdash Arm mang. That's where all the hearts are at. (In Multiplayer mind)

May 19, 13 at 9:14pm
GodSpeed00

How the F*** Is that possible? *grabs a club with heart bonus+3 and uses heart boost in Ch. 20*