Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 25, 12 at 2:31pmLorx

This forum currently has no dedicated moderator, but it does have two lovely section mods and a cat mod, so there's peeps around to help with making changes to the forum. Feel free to request something new you think the forum could use, or give feedback on stuff already here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 14 at 8:31am
hastyblader

BluAnimal

were any of the suggested games ever posted? "Guess The Item", "What's That Ability", "Hurt and Heal", and
"20 questions"

EDIT: dismiss the question I answered it my self -.-

Mar 26, 14 at 1:24pm
BluAnimal

Shadowcrystallux Thanks <3

Hastyblader Forum games are always going on in their own individual threads. If you would like to suggest a game or start a thread for one, just post in here what your idea is. 99% of the ideas get the OK, as long as it isn't something completely bizarre.

Mar 26, 14 at 6:26am
ShadowCrystallux

quote hastyblader
ShadowCrystallux

quote ShadowCrystallux
Hey guys, so I was wondering if we should have a new forum game here? I had a few thoughts, along the lines of "Guess The Item", "What's That Ability" and bringing back that Achievements Thread (or making a new version of it), but I'd love to hear some input from you. Any ideas you have, preferences of the ones I've suggested and anything general you guys want implemented? Some feedback would be great, thanks!

forum games? is this still going on or has it been canceled. just being curious
If you wish to start a forum game, you need to submit your idea to the local moderator (who's BluAnimal). I wrote this a month a half before de-modding, so I'm not so involved in the forum anymore (still around a bit though).

But regardless of what the mods post here, this thread is here for Requests, Feedback and Suggestions (RFS), ultimately. Request what you'd like to see in the forum, give feedback on something in the forum (especially if requested by the mod, it can really help in terms of making decisions in the forum) and make suggestions on how the forum can be improved. Any questions regarding this, don't hesitate to ask.

Mar 26, 14 at 5:18am
hastyblader

ShadowCrystallux

quote ShadowCrystallux
Hey guys, so I was wondering if we should have a new forum game here? I had a few thoughts, along the lines of "Guess The Item", "What's That Ability" and bringing back that Achievements Thread (or making a new version of it), but I'd love to hear some input from you. Any ideas you have, preferences of the ones I've suggested and anything general you guys want implemented? Some feedback would be great, thanks!

forum games? is this still going on or has it been canceled. just being curious

Feb 21, 14 at 3:08am
MegaBassMan

quote Bass Ultra
How about polls of the match-ups during that week?

Right now it might be a little pointless with a small participating community I guess.
I kinda like that idea, actually. Once we garner a bit more attention to the threads, it's definitely an idea worth checking out.

Feb 08, 14 at 4:47pm
wingsofvalorx

Well when I first used it it was for world's and I liked the live chat idea and stuff was cool. I I like weekly lcs threads too I just don't have as much time to use them i suppose.

Feb 08, 14 at 7:01am
Bass Ultra

How about polls of the match-ups during that week?

Right now it might be a little pointless with a small participating community I guess.

Feb 07, 14 at 8:31pm
BluAnimal

All members notifed have League of Legends as a favorite forum.

Hey everyone! Was just wondering about your input on the weekly LCS EU and NA threads. Are you finding the threads and livechat useful and enjoyable? Do you have any suggestions or input on the LCS threads? Just looking for a little feedback!

Jan 13, 14 at 9:37pm
BluAnimal

Go ahead and set it up Murderer, if it's not posted by tomorrow I'll go ahead and make the thread. If it catches on it'll get stickied.

Jan 13, 14 at 8:31pm
MegaBassMan

quote Lorx
Quick note;

quote Nobody
Oh no where did the subforum go, I loved that thing!
Failed experiment, has been burned at the stake.
Nobody doesn't like you now!

I've always been iffy about H&H, and it's probably just a personal thing, but it never gets very far from what I've seen.
Good luck with it, though.