Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Kid Icarus Dream Story » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 24, 12 at 4:14amBuster2000

This thread is for creating a new KI story that will have everything we all want. I expect it to have at least 100 chapters.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 27, 12 at 8:50am
Advait

How about summoning a CLONE of yourself, draining half your health.

Jul 26, 12 at 3:53pm
FuNcHeEsE

Bump.

Jul 09, 12 at 1:39pm
sniper fi

summon spawns some random enimes to do your bidding

medusa evrybody you aim at is petrified

Jun 19, 12 at 8:12pm
Stardust Dragon

Sorry I havent been on helping. And we got enough weapons, at 30 so any other weapon, NO [will be put in another story made]. Please keep working on items/powers.

Booster: This item boosts the power of a power for a few seconds.

Jun 16, 12 at 7:15pm
Miguelaso100

what about the zodiacs in the chapters like the other KI:U? There should be some zodiacs in this game

Jun 11, 12 at 7:38pm
sniper fi

i also have a weapon:
lightning palm:
a palm made by the first people who lived in the thundercloud temple. its countinuis fire appears as thunder bolts well charged shots fire massive balls of high voltage electricity. it often parylyzes targets

Jun 11, 12 at 7:13pm
sniper fi

ok... how bout this: burrow: dig into the ground and stake it out until u want to pop up. u deal damage reapering and you are 100% undetectable

Jun 05, 12 at 1:05pm
FuNcHeEsE

Life Drain: This ability allows you to take health from another person or enemy. Lv. 1 drains 1/8 of full life, Lv.2 drains 1/6 of full life, Lv. 3 drains 1/4 of full life and Lv. 4 drains 1/2 of full life. You get healed 1/2 the amount you drain. The next person/enemy you hit gets drained of their life.

Jun 05, 12 at 4:00am
Buster2000

Powers are too hard. ›_‹ Sakurai too young (or so it seems) He made every possible power i can think of, and others! GET OUTTA MY HEAD! GWAAH!

1HitKo Arrow (equivalent to daybreak, and a rip off of smash bros/ zelda. i hate to do this but it's appropriate. i'm sorry zelda. ) after gathering the two halves of the bow and getting it's arrows, you can use it to fire cont fire, like a bow, (note: you only have 50 shots including:cont fire and hyper shot.) or fire 1 extremely powerful charge shot that fires like daybreak, but you can't escape it. Don't worry about accidently using your charge shot, you use a different button to shoot it.

Jun 04, 12 at 7:36pm
Stardust Dragon

Alright, thank you everyone for the help on weapons since we now have a total of... 29 I think. Anyway, we should move on to new powers, we currently have 3.