Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Underpowered Guns You Love » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 23, 12 at 3:11pmDoffy

To break away from all the moan threads being made I thought I'd make one a bit more uplifting.

What underpowered gun do you love to use and why?

Personally I love using the UMP45 gold, Because it was my favorite gun in MW2 and its nice to have it gold.

Seen someone getting a MOAB with a PM9, fair play to them, I messaged them after to say well done.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 01, 12 at 6:11am
oL0RDo

I LOVE the L86, and the PM9 (hipfire) isn't that bad either.

Jun 23, 12 at 6:28pm
IUSEthePM-9

HU1CH13 I love the PM-9, I also got a MOAB with it on Seatown soon after using it, with like Recon/Hardline/Marksman, perks I was trying to do challenges with. It's not even my least favourite smg, but it's one of the two I don't have gold yet (working on it, halfway through 30)

Jun 23, 12 at 4:15pm
HU1CH13

quote theQman
Now that my friend, that right there, that...deserves a cookie, a pickle, and a pat on the scrotum!

No but really that's *bleep*ing bamf.
Thank you good sir, thank you. It's in my vault if there is any doubters, nearly got one the game after that on Arkaden but some randomer capped the last flag when I was on atleast 20+.

To be honest, if you just stick to Seatown, Hardhat and Arkaden, it can be pretty *bleep*ing decent, I mean according to Elite it is my highest K/D weapon at 2.66 with a accuracy of 20%.

But yeah, I did get a bit lucky on some of the enemy spawns for a couple Doubles with it but you know, win some you lose some.

Jun 23, 12 at 3:14pm
theQman

quote HU1CH13
First time using the PM-9 properly on a class, get a MOAB with it on Seatown without any attachments or proficiencies. Trololololol.
Now that my friend, that right there, that...deserves a cookie, a pickle, and a pat on the scrotum!

No but really that's *bleep*ing bamf.

Jun 23, 12 at 9:55am
HU1CH13

First time using the PM-9 properly on a class, get a MOAB with it on Seatown without any attachments or proficiencies. Trololololol.

Jun 21, 12 at 11:34pm
KR_1250

quote HU1CH13
Mia I remember you telling me that the Deagles sucked in this game. Akimbo changes that, I even dare to say that around the 10 meter range, I've even managed to completely destroy akimbo FMG's. Either way, they look good and I love using them.
Yeah Akimbo Deagles are a great laugh.

Scavenger is an absolute must though. If i remember right you dont even get enough bullets to empty both weapons then have a full two mag reload.

Jun 21, 12 at 7:53pm
Miss Fortune

Akimbo fixes everything.

Jun 21, 12 at 7:35pm
HU1CH13

Mia I remember you telling me that the Deagles sucked in this game. Akimbo changes that, I even dare to say that around the 10 meter range, I've even managed to completely destroy akimbo FMG's. Either way, they look good and I love using them.

Jun 13, 12 at 2:41pm
thundermaniac

I love the MP5. It was the first gun I ever golded. Besides that, I like to kill MP7 users with it. I just laugh at their rage. IF the M4A1 is underpowered (I doubt that it is) then it is my second favorite. It has great distance and such little kick. I love it.

Jun 13, 12 at 11:11am
CAGarber

The FAD is a beast to me