Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » What is your most hated map, gun, and perk » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 23, 12 at 3:11pmCOD MW3 HUGE FAN

Downturn
KSG
Recon

Yours:confused:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 19, 12 at 6:33pm
ironmunky

Map - I would say Downturn, but since no one ever votes it anymore I'll say Carbon. Carbon is just plan shyte.

Weapon - If I could chose only one it'd be the striker. But since dual FMGs, and the AA12 (know it's supposed to suck but I think the people who use it also have damage or range it's pretty gay and spray) are about the same thing they suck too. I'll throw in the RASS, and Dragonov too, people use the with their gay little rapid fire controllers making them pretty unbeatable. I also hate when people panic hip fire the Barret and get lucky. The only respectable sniper rifles are the L188 and the MSR but they can easily be countered by any other weapon since you still get hit makers and you are left standing there with your thumb up you ass while you reload another round.

Perks - Sitrep Pro, I just hate sound whores. Nothing pisses me off more than coming up behind someone I know is camping, staring, down a hall or something, only for them to be looking at me when I get there. I watch the killcam and sure enough he's following me through the wall and knows exactly when I'm about to walk in the door.

Sep 18, 12 at 1:54am
SoraCloud

I also hate seatown due to all the people that camp in all the dark places surrounding B. I absolutely hate that. But I do get good games there with my p90.

I hate the striker, just think its cheap, eh.

As for perks I hate blind eye because I get reapers/AC-130s quite often when I use my one assault class and hate it when I can't find anyone to shoot at.

Sep 17, 12 at 5:58am
Yogurt

quote IUSEthePM-9
quote Yogurt
Seatown.
FMG9 Akimbo, I guess.
Assassin, although it's a double edged sword.
How could anyone hate Seatown?
It just sucks so bad. It's alright, at best, if you're using a shotgun, but that's about it. I just dislike it.

Sep 16, 12 at 10:37pm
sesunfseiei

Carbon
Striker
Overkill

Sep 16, 12 at 10:09pm
IUSEthePM-9

quote Yogurt
Seatown.
FMG9 Akimbo, I guess.
How could anyone hate Seatown? It's such a well balanced map, caters to all sorts of different weapons, and the Domination flags are for once in the right places (B in the centre of the map). Seatown and Bootleg are the only maps I love in MW3 of the original maps, for different reasons.

Sep 16, 12 at 12:51pm
Yogurt

Seatown.
FMG9 Akimbo, I guess.

Sep 16, 12 at 12:31pm
Boggo321

Map=Village because its rubbish.
Gun=Fmg9 akimbo as only noobs and skill less idiots use that.
Perk=Sleight of hand

Jul 04, 12 at 1:46am
The1337Dawg

Map: Lockdown
I don't know if it's just my style of gameplay, or if it's just a bad map in general. I hate the spawns, and everybody camps in that hallway in the middle of that building. There are a few problems with other maps in Modern Warfare 3 but they don't seem to bug me as much as Lockdown does.

Gun: Barrett .50cal
I enjoyed using this gun back in Mw2, I don't quite know what they changed about it this time around but it just doesn't have the same feel. It is underpowered and I just simply hate semi-automatic snipers in the majority of the first person shooter games. It was better in Mw2 plain as that.

Perk: Blast Shield
This is simply the perk that fustarate me the most when other people use it. You goto throw your C4 at them and blow it up and you are rewarded with a little symbol stating they have blast shield. It just fustrates me that a block of C4 isn't able to kill someone.

Jul 02, 12 at 5:19pm
Solx

Dome = Cuz I love spawning with grenades at my feet..... and exploding cars.....

Any Machine Pistols/SMGs = How these have NO recoil, and yet seem to hit like a .50 cal weapon, i will never know.

Assassin Pro = It makes AUAV pointless, but as KR_1250 said "Learn the map and expect a douchnut camping every corner, you'll die alot less"...... I still think that every thing needs to have a counter to it though, for the logic of true equilibrium.

oL0RDo Assassin Pro/Blind Eye Pro/SitRep Pro Berret .50Cal is a good way to cover an objective.

Jul 01, 12 at 6:28am
oL0RDo

Most hated to use? Or hated when the opponent does?

To use myself. ..
Downturn
RSASS
Blind Eye

For Oppenent to use...
Maps don't scare me
Any Sniper
Assassin I guess

I play a lot of Domination and the most annoying this is to be on a huge killstreak and winning the game. Then have an Assassin/Blind Eye/SitRep hard scoping from the back of his spawn. He isn't helping his team win at all. He is just trying to get a few cheap kills and doesn't even try for the Win.