Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » KI:U Blunders XD » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 22, 12 at 8:07pmMikey14

So I was playing chapter 9 with brawler claws with a speed +4. Went through the air battle and some of the land and stopped at a treasure chest past the flames. Found speed shoes and started to run really fast then I saw another chest ran straight towards it but didn't notice an Orne there. It flew straight to me and I died.

My reaction:

That's one of my blunders. So I'm asking what blunders have you guys done?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 22, 12 at 2:49pm
nathanx

quote Crawler
[quote=Fluidity|message:33100860]

The worst was when I spent a good half hour trying to defeat Phyrron without hitting the green things around him that make him vulnerable. I died twice, unable to get over the fact that a boss could be so hard and wouldn't die no matter how many times I hit him. As soon as I realized you had to hit the links on the wall, he was so easy. .

ya well i died 10 times cuz i didnt know that but then i beat him.
thank u weak-point rectile

Jul 21, 12 at 6:50am
sniper fi

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Jul 21, 12 at 3:16am
Tempuranator

I was in crisis mode, about to defeat dark lord gaol, when I wqs about to deliver a finishing blow, her skuttler killed me. Or when I was hoping to sneak up on an angel in LvD, and I decided to use a random power, hoping it would be transparency. It was spite, and I killed myself.

Jul 20, 12 at 11:35am
Mikey14

I never got killed by a tempura wizard.(I got turn into tempura though.)

EDIT: I once stood there in the reaper fortress and an orne... you know the rest.-_-

Jul 20, 12 at 11:06am
solomon514

quote Blazing Tempest
quote Fluidity
Having had no idea what an Orne was, I walked right into one with a full health bar, died, and stared at the screen, mouth agape, until I realized I probably looked like an idiot.

Another time I was turned into a shrimp right next to the tempura wizard and died almost a second later, having had no idea what just happened until it happened AGAIN.
Thats interesting, everyone always says how an orne got in their way killing them but strangely I've NEVER died by Orne, am I just that amazing?
i said that too until i went to the chaos vortex and walked into it like a stupid person. -_-

Jul 20, 12 at 7:48am
Capaldi

quote Fluidity
Having had no idea what an Orne was, I walked right into one with a full health bar, died, and stared at the screen, mouth agape, until I realized I probably looked like an idiot.

Another time I was turned into a shrimp right next to the tempura wizard and died almost a second later, having had no idea what just happened until it happened AGAIN.
Thats interesting, everyone always says how an orne got in their way killing them but strangely I've NEVER died by Orne, am I just that amazing?

Jul 19, 12 at 9:04pm
ims2golfer

quote Captain Nerditude
At Thanatos's Seafloor Palace, I always end up losing a ton of health on the moving platform because I try to dodge attacks, but Pit jumps right off the edge. So annoying!
QFT.
Its more annoying with Speed +3 :v

Jul 19, 12 at 8:15pm
sniper fi

online lvd. the other team was aall black clubs. it ALL went down in 62.7 seconds.

May 24, 12 at 4:48am
RegalBryant

Thanatos' ice floor and moving platform with Brawler Claws +4 speed. NOT FUN.

May 24, 12 at 4:04am
Epsalon X

Has anyone ever gotten hit by that Orne before the giant hot spring in the Lighting Chariot level? Almost hit it, cause it came out of nowhere. All I could think was..."nice surprise, Viridi."

I'm surprised that didn't trigger any dialogue. She promised a big surprise, and that evil thing ambushes you. lol