Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Demon Hunters: discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 22, 12 at 2:35pmgogengantes

Hey everyone,

I wanted to make a thread about Demon Hunters, which skills you like and which are the best ones to use in different situations etc...

I find that in order to play properly with a demon hunter you should be able to switch between your skills more easily. For example I think the boala shot is the best one for AOE, especially with the bigger explosion range, but the first shot (can't remember the name) with the pierce rune is better for bosses because of the possibility of having multiple hits. The cooldown you get from swithing your skills is pretty annoying imo...

Any other Demon Hunters who could care to share their experiences so far?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 03, 12 at 4:07am
Holy2Lord

Hello all,

i just saw this thread about the demon hunter class and i want to share a guide i made for my favorite class. It's basic concept is using magic find gear (no gear swapping) and have enough damage to farm elite packs and get alot of rares.

Here is the link to it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncRGARk3oV0

Hopefully it will be helpful for all of you demon hunters out there

Holy

Jul 25, 12 at 2:54am
diablomaster1388

Help me guys i just made my demon hunter character what will best items and skills will be very useful during my adventure?

Jul 22, 12 at 11:33pm
Shiris

mangasus90

Yeah, sadly these type of games never add constantly new game contents (just randomized dungeons).

You just get new content in expansions, or PvP in patches at most. It's just about grinding dungeons for new gear/upgrades for the most part, so if you don't enjoy that type of game you'll get bored after beating the main story.

------------------

If you like MMORPGs, I would recommend GW2. That game isn't a grind type of game.

Equipment is just level based, the more rarer equipment from dungeons and pvp grinding has the same stats (they just look better).

Instanced PvP puts you at max level and all skills/gear unlocked

Jul 20, 12 at 6:56pm
mangasus90

Shiris

Yeah, i pretty much understand that. Sadly, i don't have enough time to spend on grinding due to the amount of work. I don't used to be competitive in any game at all lol.

And i need constantly new game contents to enjoy =D.

Jul 20, 12 at 9:00am
Shiris

mangasus90

It's pretty much a "Dungeon grinding" game for its end game. You have to love that type of thing to keep going after you clear it.

It's like the best dungeon grinding game, but you have to like that sort of gameplay (otherwise it's only fun until you beat story).

Jul 20, 12 at 8:08am
mangasus90

DH is my main after the wizard. I have come to Act3 and farmed a little while in Act1 but then it's so boring i had to stop playing and moved on to another game =/...

It's really boring to play when you see a full list of your friends (Both IRL and online) offline for a week or more...

Well, nonetheless, i don't quite understand all the rage of this game. It's not really fun in the end-game due to grinding. But i've spent more than 100h playing so it worth 60$ for sure lol =D.

Jul 20, 12 at 6:48am
Shiris

Inferno cleared (only 2 elites skipped) with only 100k gear (not counting repairs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hR2MrPI-88&feature=youtu.b

Jul 07, 12 at 5:30am
Shiris

MarkusK It's lower chance yes, but if you're not strong enough to farm act 2 it's better than the old rate (0%).

Inferno – Act I
iLvl 61: 23.9%
iLvl 62: 12.6%
iLvl 63: 4.8%

Inferno – Act II
iLvl 61: 23.3%
iLvl 62: 18.6%
iLvl 63: 9.3%

Inferno – Act III and Act IV
iLvl 61: 27.1%
iLvl 62: 21.7%
iLvl 63: 16.3%

------------------------------------------

In the end it's all luck anyways, when you're lucky you'll get a drop worth gold/money (although salvage money does add up).

I've made way more money/gold farming act 2 than act 3.

You also only need iLvl 63 on weapons, iLvl 61-62 is fine on armor (and less on accessories). Most of my armor are only iLvl 61-62, yet they're worth 5-20m+ each; My ring iLvl 57 is worth around 21m so yeah iLvl 63 is only needed on weapons.

Jul 07, 12 at 4:18am
MarkusK

quote Shiris
Well they made iLvl 63 (highest tier) also drop in act 1 now since last patch, so you can actually farm act 1.
Sure you can farm Act 1 but the chances of iLvl 63 dropping in Act 1 is extremely low, atleast in my experience.
Also good place to farm is Act 2 elite monsters. Just clear out the desert and caves as you go on stacking buffs at the same time.

Goblins and boss runs do not seem to be effective anymore as the rare item drops got nerfed.

Jul 04, 12 at 7:23pm
Fatal Error

It supposedly is, but I wasn't able to even get a bid on the RMAH over two days so I am going to keep it. I am letting my friend equip it with his barb with some other armors I found for a pure tanking setup.