Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » georama 60/50 and... nothing? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 20, 12 at 10:05pmyotsuffy

Hi everyone!

Yesterday, I hit GR21 so I also hit georama lvl10

I already was 60/60/60 in lumberjack and reached 50 in greavers. I then visited my town, but no World Tree Branch (or plank?) available at its store!

I updated it in geonet, visited it in geonet... nothing. I obtained the star for greavers... nothing.

So...
Is there another requirement in order to unlock 60/50? I can't find an answer anywhere!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 03, 12 at 10:17am
yotsuffy

quote yotsuffy
quote Adrienne
quote yotsuffy
I couldn't buy World Tree Branches and World Tree Planks in my georama... now I can!

They unlocked when I reached RG23
That's pretty useful to know. Before 23, were you able to buy it from someone else's georama? Is it only locked from your own?
Good question! I never tried to buy them in someone else's town, since I don't need them yet. All I can say is that even though my town was set to sell them, I could only harvest them before RG23.

I have friends who are not GR23 yet; I'll ask them if they can buy those.

My not-GR23-yet friends confirmed: they can't buy World Tree Branches/Planks in my town. I guess it goes the same for all 60/50 items...

Jul 02, 12 at 4:40am
Crimson-Falcon

^ same as lv7 gems

you can get them at GR26 and you cant buy them until you hit GR28

Jul 02, 12 at 4:32am
TomB

I experienced it a few times already when I tried to help people who were not able to find the item they need and I showed them a Geo where they can farm them. But most of the time, they were not able to see it in Harry's store because their GR was too low. I remember a GR 20 player who was not able to see a transcluent husk...an item you find in the story far before you hit GR20 so I have not the slightest clue what regulations exist for Georamas or why certain items need a high GR to show up.

Jun 30, 12 at 4:03pm
yotsuffy

quote Adrienne
quote yotsuffy
I couldn't buy World Tree Branches and World Tree Planks in my georama... now I can!

That's pretty useful to know. Before 23, were you able to buy it from someone else's georama? Is it only locked from your own?
Good question! I never tried to buy them in someone else's town, since I don't need them yet. All I can say is that even though my town was set to sell them, I could only harvest them before RG23.

I have friends who are not GR23 yet; I'll ask them if they can buy those.

Jun 30, 12 at 2:59pm
Adrienne

quote yotsuffy

Jun 30, 12 at 1:48pm
yotsuffy

May 23, 12 at 9:54am
TheHighlander

quote Adrienne
quote ai8643
You cant get the highest of tier harvestables from FMQ. Highest branch type in a chaotic rift is Nymphtail. Think of FMQ Chaotic as Gr21. It would need to be Gr24 or above for world tree branch to appear.
I farmed goddess cotton spores in the plains fmq chaotic rift, so high tier of certain types do appear.
Defintely, the trees in the plains FMQ chaotic will give World Tree branch/plank as of course will the trees in Support the Troops 2....

May 22, 12 at 2:51am
Hinagiku

Yes, once you hit 51 in the given job part, the item can appear as a harvest in your geo. The 60/50 stat is for the shop.

Grats on a nice harvest. Hope it is the first of many.

May 21, 12 at 9:12pm
yotsuffy

I just farmed a World Tree Plank in my town! I must be luckier than Harry

May 21, 12 at 1:03pm
ai8643

:/ luck of the irish then