Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » Barioth » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 19, 12 at 11:17amHidan1336

The damn barioth is getting on my nerves because Its to fast any suggestion

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 28, 12 at 9:08am
the_FAMAS_pro

quote Hidan1336
Doesn't matter anyone can do it
I KILLED IT WITH MY RED DRAGONSWORD

quote Its_my_time24

You need a good group! In fact, just take ONE of us (me, Scion, wildfire, RockofKuthian, and Ignacio) and you should do fine! Although, alot of hr 20's can help a ton as well. With more people, more distractions making it easier to lay attacks. Also means more traps xD

Hope i helped, and good luck [/i]
You left me out T_T you do realize i can go online,right? panda bear will drown his sorrow on iced tea and some Cheetos...

This message was merged with other messages by Dark Arcanine (moderator)

May 24, 12 at 11:37am
RockofKuthian

SlayerKing
Next time you quest and you finish a quest, go to quest info and look at the bottom.

May 24, 12 at 7:45am
SlayerKing

quote Its_my_time24
quote SlayerKing
Slayerking ha, well did the challenge. 17:42 ! bari+, blazing falchion, no traps/bomb, no attack/defense boost, and used my trusty lagi armor Took longer than expected...kinda didnt bring paintballs either xD soo, ur up slayerqueen. lets see ur time. Good luck man!

Scion i did it once. First bari...used rath flame sword. [/i]
Ok....Just for the fact you took the challenge...you are a winner just for that. Good for you defending the SNS honour.

SO....I went out...5* Barioth....and while I have no idea how to get/see the exact time it took to do the quest according to the conditions of the/my challenge. Based on the position of the clock relative to the time each quest has (50 minutes)....I am forced to lay my lance at the feet of IMT24. My clock position was just around 1/3 elapsed time (2/3's remaining). That 'seems' around or slightly more than 17:24 (actually, 1/3 of 50 is 16.7...but close enough)...so gracefully, I congratulate IMT24 on his SNS dominance.

Slayer, Outa Here!
This gives me an idea. Time wars x) lool, thanks slayer. I do love lance, but sns can equal up to a bari, which is why i like it. LOOL, i didnt get much of what u said... u got 16 min? To check time, just press quest info. At the bottom it shows.

Good game Slayer!

IMT edit- Your post messed up my quote

[/quote]

Hey IMT24.

I said that I think I was longer than your time based on the position of the clock (around 1/3 elapsed time)....but it was close. The "16.7 minutes" is 1/3 of 50 minutes....the total time you get for a quest.

Slayer, Outa Here!

May 23, 12 at 1:40pm
Hidan1336

Nice the first time I killed Bari it took 45 mins because I could get enough hits on it

May 23, 12 at 1:35pm
Its_my_time24

quote SlayerKing
Slayerking ha, well did the challenge. 17:42 ! bari+, blazing falchion, no traps/bomb, no attack/defense boost, and used my trusty lagi armor Took longer than expected...kinda didnt bring paintballs either xD soo, ur up slayerqueen. lets see ur time. Good luck man!

Ok....Just for the fact you took the challenge...you are a winner just for that. Good for you defending the SNS honour.

SO....I went out...5* Barioth....and while I have no idea how to get/see the exact time it took to do the quest according to the conditions of the/my challenge. Based on the position of the clock relative to the time each quest has (50 minutes)....I am forced to lay my lance at the feet of IMT24. My clock position was just around 1/3 elapsed time (2/3's remaining). That 'seems' around or slightly more than 17:24 (actually, 1/3 of 50 is 16.7...but close enough)...so gracefully, I congratulate IMT24 on his SNS dominance.

Slayer, Outa Here!
[/quote] This gives me an idea. Time wars x) lool, thanks slayer. I do love lance, but sns can equal up to a bari, which is why i like it. LOOL, i didnt get much of what u said... u got 16 min? To check time, just press quest info. At the bottom it shows.

Good game Slayer!

IMT edit- Your post messed up my quote

May 23, 12 at 11:41am
RockofKuthian

Every weapon has it's place

May 23, 12 at 9:22am
SlayerKing

[/quote]

Slayer, Outa Here!

May 22, 12 at 8:12pm
Scion

yeah i didnt like it at first, but i got the classic controller, and the attackas go so much better with it

May 22, 12 at 6:32am
Hidan1336

im dont like the gs on the wii its to hard to use

May 22, 12 at 3:57am
Scion

i love it, people are always like "you're really gonna use GS on bari noob" then i ko it a few times, break its fangs, wings, tail, then they love me