Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Favorite Chapter/PvP Stages, and Weapons, and Powers, and Any other KI:U Stuff you can think of! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 18, 12 at 5:46pmBuster2000

I'm basically asking you what your favorite specific thing you like in Kid Icarus Uprising. For Example:

I like chapter 13 (lunar sanctum) because it has great graphics and a cool story, design, and conversation.

I also like the Desert Tomb PvP level, because it is a big stage with an intricate and constantly suspenseful layout, where you never know if you're walking into a trap.

My Great Reaper Palm is cool because the reapettes follow/distract/damage my opponents while I hit them with cont. fire. This with mega laser, reflect barrier, transparency, and effect recovery, you will lose.

I love collecting the idols and powers, and treasure hunts to add even more content.

Anything I didn't cover?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 12 at 11:10pm
godspeed

Fav Character: Trip

Fav lvl: chapter 25 [ Because of, Pit,Hades,Pit,Hades,Piiit,HAAADES]

Fav weapon types: Staff , Claws , Clubs.

fav pvp map : small arena

tactics:

Leviathan mode A
Strategy Ifrit
Tactical strategy combo:
Nearvosh

Banshee mode A
Strategy Golem
Tactical Strategy Combo:
XANA

Sep 08, 12 at 5:50pm
Kid Icarus 101

Fav Character: Amazon pandora... for clear reasons....
Fav level: Scorched feathers(stil pretty clear why). 3 trials is close second cus i like boss battles
Fav weapon type: i dont have one cus im good woth ALL WEAPPONS (except gurdian orbitars, im not good on defence)
Fav pvp map: ancient fortress cus i play best against a BIG crowd

May 23, 12 at 3:13pm
Buster2000

no i just memorized it. sorry for my short post.

May 23, 12 at 2:48pm
Stardust Dragon

quote Buster2000
that gem has paw pad orbitars in it. i know everything about KI:U. i like meleeing and i am surprised i like those bear claws. they are my best weapon.
dont say you know everything, since i can tell you just have spotpass on and just checked your gems and found the paw pad orbitars gem at 306 value and good melee. anyway...my best is my tiger claws, its poison and running speed is basically what makes it great.

May 23, 12 at 1:20pm
Buster2000

that gem has paw pad orbitars in it. i know everything about KI:U. i like meleeing and i am surprised i like those bear claws. they are my best weapon.

May 23, 12 at 1:07pm
Stardust Dragon

quote Buster2000
If you're trying to brag, those claws aren't better than mine. if you aren't, those claws are cool! i fused the freezing ones to get a long line of good freezing weapons, eventually gaining more good stats, including my new bear claws.
nah, i'm not bragging, just stating. :/ I have this weapon gem w/ value of 306 and extremely good melee but i havent been able to get anything near its value and good range to get a really good weapon, either blades, claws, or bows i'll take. i'm not so great at all the other weapon types... and...you seem to like bear claws a lot, wolf claws or tiger claws with a poison effect is what i use most often. i'm the melee person..

May 23, 12 at 4:00am
Buster2000

If you're trying to brag, those claws aren't better than mine. if you aren't, those claws are cool! i fused the freezing ones to get a long line of good freezing weapons, eventually gaining more good stats, including my new bear claws.

May 22, 12 at 7:53pm
Stardust Dragon

I got Wolf Claws. Value of 301. Ranged:★★★★★ and Melee:★★★☆. Shaking : +3, Running Speed +1. I think it was cont. dash fire +1 and some other effect..The ironic thing about these wolf claws... I have another Value: 301 Ranged: ★★★★★★ Melee: ★★★☆. Freezing +4 and Item Drop +1. And... It said in the Wolf Claws idol that they already burn so Burn+Freezing is interesting...Burn+Shaking actually makes sense.

May 22, 12 at 6:41pm
Buster2000

so what's that mean? i feel so stupid. i got these bear claws.

Value: 292
Ranged: ★★★★
Melee: ★★★★☆
Stats:
+4 freezing
+6 full-health boost

with full health, 1 melee combo kills you, you can't escape cause i freeze you. melee dash attack does 211 damage, with energy charge: 380. aww yeah! I run in with cont. fire, freeze you, then you go bye bye. ^__^

May 22, 12 at 6:25pm
Stardust Dragon

quote Buster2000
Ims2golfer said he knew the glitch, what is it?
um...he said there was a glitch on the Lunar Sanctum Board.