Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed Revelations » Online Get Together » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome, fellow Assassin, why not join our creed while you're here?New to the forum? Why not introduce yourself to fellow Assassins?
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

May 18, 12 at 12:52amDragoon

Hey guys,

So now exams, for most of us, are coming to an end, I thought it would be an awesome idea if that at some point next week we get as many of us online as possible to just have a little fun together on ACR. This will be the first time I've certainly played alongside or even against any of you and so, for those that can participate, I look forward to it!

If you can partcipate, please reply in this forum and let me know so I can try
and arrange a time suitable for all/most timezones. I think all this forum needs is for all of us to come back together as a community and one way to do that is to have a little fun.

Cheers guys.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 31, 12 at 11:17am
Whitefalcon

Should be getting AC3 this Saturday, might play ACR one last time before then.

Oct 29, 12 at 1:18pm
Dragoon

quote Boo
quote Dragoon
I will be playing some ACR multiplayer until Wednesday. Lets all say our farewells to Revelations together!

Boo Agent Mo Whitefalcon Blackfalcon DarshD
I'll play now if you're up for it, Mentor?
Sure thing.

Oct 29, 12 at 1:16pm
Boo

quote Dragoon
I will be playing some ACR multiplayer until Wednesday. Lets all say our farewells to Revelations together!

I'll play now if you're up for it, Mentor?

Oct 29, 12 at 7:36am
DarshD

quote Dragoon

Sad to say goodbye because I didn't play it much I'll join if I'm free. Matchmaking was the reason of me not playing it...

Oct 29, 12 at 12:36am
Agent Mo

Having internet issues at halls at the moment, as well as having a lot of work for this week so i'm probably not going to be able to join I wanted to get to level 50 before AC3 too

Oct 28, 12 at 4:25pm
Dragoon

Aug 27, 12 at 5:29pm
Whitefalcon

Yeah, hopefully!

Aug 27, 12 at 10:36am
Boo

Was just trying to play online but I think the servers aren't working very well atm. Anybody up for a few games on wednesday? :)

Aug 24, 12 at 3:56am
Whitefalcon

Awesome, I'll be on AC1 this morning but I'll keep aj eye out! ^^

Aug 24, 12 at 1:24am
Boo

quote Whitefalcon
Hai guise :D

Looks like I missed lots of awesomeness, I may pick up ACR this week and get some practice for these Neolympics! Will anyone be on? Literally played no ACR with Neo peeps yet... :(

If you catch me online, message me. I'll probably play. ;D