Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » What should I get? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 18, 12 at 8:30am
lovelyfisher

I'd wait for resistance

May 18, 12 at 1:39am
Twin_Master

Honestly, there is NOT MUCH to pick from at the moment. If you're really pressed to get a game, get Uncharted, but I would wait a bit for more selection to arise. I want to get MGS HD Collections!

May 17, 12 at 4:56pm
Machoo

So I'm getting $50 this weekend for my old phone, and I want to get another game for my Vita. I'm thinking either Uncharted, Resistance (when it comes out), or LBP (again, when it comes out). Uncharted is long and entertaining, however it seems like too big of a game for me because I have the attention span of a goldfish. Also it kinda bugs me that the graphics are a bit stretched. Some people don't notice that but it's really obvious to me. Anyway, I also want Resistance because I'm dying to try out the dual-analog sticks in a real FPS, not the Unit 13 demo. I had Retribution on my PSP and it was pretty good. However, it sometimes got extremely hard out of nowhere, so I'm a bit worried about that. As for LBP, I also had it on my PSP and I loved it. The story mode was great, as was the creation mode. However, the story mode was relatively short and the creation mode was only entertaining for so long before I got bored of it.

So pretty much...
Uncharted is awesome, but too long for me.
Resistance is also awesome, but too hard for me.
LBP is really fun, but not enough substance.

That's basically my pro's and con's of all three games, but what do you guys think? I'm really not sure which one to get lol.