Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » You can get it early, I'll take the Special Edition! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 16, 12 at 10:13amBoreas

Link

Now that later release date doesn't bother me since we get this. But I still wanta wanta naoh :<

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 28, 12 at 7:01am
Boreas

quote Rabla
Stillllll waiting for a special edition for Europe/Australia...

Pretty sure Squeenix has already said it was just for NA

May 26, 12 at 10:59pm
Rabla

Stillllll waiting for a special edition for Europe/Australia...

May 26, 12 at 9:15pm
Fluidity

Just preordered this now. Thanks to Amazon Prime it'll be here on the release date and I didn't pay anything for shipping. Super pumped.

May 17, 12 at 8:10am
Roxas

The Mark of Mastery Edition includes a hard cover to protect a 3DS from Nobodies
Come again?

This just made Roxas happy. I will be getting this.

May 17, 12 at 6:56am
Fluidity

Ohhh. That doesn't do me any good because I have the Zelda 3DS with the gold designs on it (although I reeeeeally want a purple one). Oh well, I'll still be getting this. :3

May 17, 12 at 6:50am
Boreas

quote Fluidity
A white shell and nostalgia cards? Yes please. For only $15 more this is totally worth it.
Technically it's clear, which is something I have searched long and hard for :<

May 17, 12 at 6:42am
Fluidity

A white shell and nostalgia cards? Yes please. For only $15 more this is totally worth it.

May 17, 12 at 2:34am
Rabla

Europe will probably get the 10th Anniversary Box =P

May 16, 12 at 7:00pm
Tengu

I give it two weeks tops before they announce this or something similar for Europe.

May 16, 12 at 4:27pm
KIRA92

I love the case much better then pre-ordering the regular edition at gamestop because this one has more!!!