Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » General Discussion I ~ Suck my internet connection » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 15, 12 at 8:59pmCrusad3r

Ok, I was told by Lorx to start an off topic general discussion

Keep it clean guys and remember, New Tristram needs you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 05, 12 at 8:58am
Crusad3r

quote Zarathustra
Best I seem to get is around about 300, although it tends to hover around 400 most of the time. Which sucks balls because I cannot get past Hell Belial for the life of me. I see the green thing, I get out of the way and I still die. Hell, I even hit SS before he whacks me and I still get hit half the time.

I think I might have to partner up with someone if I'm going to beat this guy.
Add my battletag kelitzar#1149 I'll kill him for you

Aug 04, 12 at 8:36am
Zarathustra

Best I seem to get is around about 300, although it tends to hover around 400 most of the time. Which sucks balls because I cannot get past Hell Belial for the life of me. I see the green thing, I get out of the way and I still die. Hell, I even hit SS before he whacks me and I still get hit half the time.

I think I might have to partner up with someone if I'm going to beat this guy.

Aug 02, 12 at 8:24am
Crusad3r

I've probably gotten used to it. League of Legends gives me 170~250 as well, and I tend to do alright on that. Some other games give me 500+ ping, which is unplayable (too bad for them).

Aug 01, 12 at 7:57pm
Orgazmo

Generally, the highest mine ever seems to get is around 70. I feel pretty fortunate, lol.

Jul 28, 12 at 9:29am
Crusad3r

Well Blizzard kinda shafted us Australian players by not putting a server in Australia. It just means we have to live with 200+ ping all the time. I think the best I ever got was 168

Jul 28, 12 at 8:41am
Epoch

i logged in 30seconds after server launch, and i never had any issues till patch days, and then it was only cuz the servers were down.

I noticed early on that if you open your game to the public, or had friends join a private game, the games would bug and crash, but if you stayed solo, no bugs.

I enjoyed launch week with 30ping 300fps and zero lag

Jul 28, 12 at 1:17am
BANDITO ATTACK

i remember playing with 300+ ping during launch week. wasn't fun. the DH was completely unplayable.. rolling a second after you press the key just feels awful. id imagine 200 ping is playable, but probably still a bit of a problem for the die-in-1-hit classes

Jul 27, 12 at 6:27pm
Orgazmo

I've only really had one bad lag spike, but it made me so angry not being able to dodge effectively. Can only imagine what it's like to play in the all the time.

Jul 27, 12 at 6:00am
Zarathustra

Yeah, the ping makes it impossible to dodge stuff sometimes. I can be nearly half the screen away from a projectile and I still take damage from it.

Jul 27, 12 at 1:53am
Shiris

oh, yeah that would do it. same reason I couldn't solo diablo on my wiz (well I could, but it would take so many tries it wouldn't be worth it). Everytime I dodged it, I still would get hit and get one shotted lol