Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Heroes of Ruin » i've never been so sure about a game to buy. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 15, 12 at 10:40amdemoncatjuston

i'm definately getting this game.

I'm going to be a vindicator.

now i just need to find 3 more people in cst time zone and have a party right off the bat,

and wait for the game to be released.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 16, 12 at 10:47pm
demoncatjuston

e~yeah i sold the game

Oct 06, 12 at 9:44am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

when i get the game i'll play with you! (still got to ask my mom)

Jul 22, 12 at 2:47pm
demoncatjuston

Now i just need to find a party :p

Jul 22, 12 at 5:21am
bloodyvamp

Issues smissues this game looks great! Its the first fully co-op online game for 3DS. A breakthrough!

Jul 16, 12 at 11:20am
Jill Owns All

Yeah, idk what it is about this game though. It captured my attention 6 months ago and just never let go. I'm getting it as soon as I can tomorrow.

Jun 18, 12 at 6:44pm
VonDoom

I WAS super excited to get it, but Ive been reading that the game has a lot of problems/missing elements that are fairly basic for an ARPG. Gonna hold onto my money to see if N-Space uses a patch to fix the issues.

Here is a link to said issues if you dont know: http://forums.heroesofruin.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1855&p=20971#p20971

Jun 13, 12 at 11:48pm
Dragoon

quote Nikos the great
The title sounds like an overstatement. I mean sure, the game's good, but not that good.
It's all down to the individual. People said the same about Skyrim, but I honestly couldn't have given a flying fig about it's release.

Jun 13, 12 at 4:17pm
Nikos the great

The title sounds like an overstatement. I mean sure, the game's good, but not that good.

May 15, 12 at 10:40am
demoncatjuston

i'm definately getting this game.

I'm going to be a vindicator.

now i just need to find 3 more people in cst time zone and have a party right off the bat,

and wait for the game to be released.