Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Heroes of Ruin » i've never been so sure about a game to buy. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 15, 12 at 10:40amdemoncatjuston

i'm definately getting this game.

I'm going to be a vindicator.

now i just need to find 3 more people in cst time zone and have a party right off the bat,

and wait for the game to be released.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 16, 12 at 10:47pm
demoncatjuston

e~yeah i sold the game

Oct 06, 12 at 9:44am
SR THE HEDGEHOG

when i get the game i'll play with you! (still got to ask my mom)

Jul 22, 12 at 2:47pm
demoncatjuston

Now i just need to find a party :p

Jul 22, 12 at 5:21am
bloodyvamp

Issues smissues this game looks great! Its the first fully co-op online game for 3DS. A breakthrough!

Jul 16, 12 at 11:20am
Jill Owns All

Yeah, idk what it is about this game though. It captured my attention 6 months ago and just never let go. I'm getting it as soon as I can tomorrow.

Jun 18, 12 at 6:44pm
VonDoom

I WAS super excited to get it, but Ive been reading that the game has a lot of problems/missing elements that are fairly basic for an ARPG. Gonna hold onto my money to see if N-Space uses a patch to fix the issues.

Here is a link to said issues if you dont know: http://forums.heroesofruin.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1855&p=20971#p20971

Jun 13, 12 at 11:48pm
Dragoon

quote Nikos the great
The title sounds like an overstatement. I mean sure, the game's good, but not that good.
It's all down to the individual. People said the same about Skyrim, but I honestly couldn't have given a flying fig about it's release.

Jun 13, 12 at 4:17pm
Nikos the great

The title sounds like an overstatement. I mean sure, the game's good, but not that good.

May 15, 12 at 10:40am
demoncatjuston

i'm definately getting this game.

I'm going to be a vindicator.

now i just need to find 3 more people in cst time zone and have a party right off the bat,

and wait for the game to be released.