Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Neo Guild » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 13, 12 at 3:14pmadchick

Basically I found Diablo 2 a lot more enjoyable playing through it with people who you can talk to and actually trust. As none of my friends play this, I'm looking to tag along with anyone on here who will be on it!

Current Members:
ADChick#2594
Tancuras#1959
Kelitzar#1149
MCB72#1821

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 14 at 6:45pm
warsilver

Havent played much of d3 yet but im willing to join anyone thats wants to play. Gt is unknownSILVER21

Jun 16, 14 at 11:30am
Forsaker

quote Random Stuff
Hi, I don't know if this is still active at all, but it'd be nice to play with some people

I've got a few questions though--I'm pretty new to the game. What's all this business about the four letters and the numbers people exchange to play together? All I know of is my gamertag. Is there something else that is my identification for Diablo III? Thank you!

Also, what is farming?
It called a battle tag it what us PC gamers use for D3.

Jun 16, 14 at 8:20am
Random Stuff

Hi, I don't know if this is still active at all, but it'd be nice to play with some people

I've got a few questions though--I'm pretty new to the game. What's all this business about the four letters and the numbers people exchange to play together? All I know of is my gamertag. Is there something else that is my identification for Diablo III? Thank you!

Also, what is farming?

Apr 16, 14 at 12:20am
Forsaker

quote Epoch
I quit playing this game, In all honestly I would rather play diablo 2 any day of the week over diablo 3.

At least the WoW accountant version of diablo 3... the death of blizz north was a truly saddening loss for us all.
Well the new expansion I'm enjoying greatly gives the old gal the polish she needs that and the new update for PoE is great this is a good year for the ARPG.

Edit: Their going to put ladders in this thread need some momentum!

Jan 20, 14 at 5:54am
Epoch

I quit playing this game, In all honestly I would rather play diablo 2 any day of the week over diablo 3.

At least the WoW accountant version of diablo 3... the death of blizz north was a truly saddening loss for us all.

Jan 20, 14 at 12:02am
Forsaker

BT: MadKeith#1162

I play DH or Monk

my Bnet profile here

Sep 07, 13 at 10:08pm
Lotmorning

Not sure if this where to post PSN ID but lotmorning (same one from FFX, ROM, WKC, ect.

Jun 12, 13 at 7:31pm
demonslayer4912

it would be great if this would game momentum! bumping.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Jan 18, 13 at 8:08am
Epoch

<- Lv 60 (15) barb, with inferno tank gear, EXP gear for hell mp10, and MF/GF gear (150-200%)

Add me if you want, my barbs names is Epoch, I dont play alot anymore, but i do play.

Jan 12, 13 at 4:10am
adchick

Anyone still play this?

I've just started to get back into it and could do with some peeps to go through inferno with.