Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1
Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.

hideOriginal Post

May 13, 12 at 4:55amTheESCapist

Hopefully borderlands 2 has mre towns and a populace than borderlands 1. The only major town is new haven. Fyrestone had two residents Zed and the claptrap! Am I just being a whiner? What dou guys think?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 14, 12 at 2:03pm
Ditnopota

Isn't the game set in a completely different part of Pandora? There's bound to be more new towns. I'm honestly more or less just hoping we get to go back to New Haven somewhere during the game.

May 13, 12 at 4:30pm
Vicarious

quote Shadow of Death
quote The Pursuit
I can see development definitely but with only five years separating Borderlands 1 from 2 I can't see it being to different. I don't want them to completely ruin that dirty and desolate feel you get by making it heavily populated and high tech.
I don't mean to say it'll look super high tech or anything. It's a poor planet really. But it'll definitely be more industrialized. More people living there, and yes more evidence of high technology. I mean jeez, a lot of the enemies in this game seem to be mechanical.

I can definitely see that happening. Might be pretty nice seeing as the Industrial Revolution period was still pretty dark and dingy feeling. Which is what I feel really suits this game.

May 13, 12 at 11:05am
One Luck

Yeah, more towns would be better. I think there are going to be more with the different environments.

May 13, 12 at 9:30am
Shadow of Death

quote The Pursuit
I can see development definitely but with only five years separating Borderlands 1 from 2 I can't see it being to different. I don't want them to completely ruin that dirty and desolate feel you get by making it heavily populated and high tech.
I don't mean to say it'll look super high tech or anything. It's a poor planet really. But it'll definitely be more industrialized. More people living there, and yes more evidence of high technology. I mean jeez, a lot of the enemies in this game seem to be mechanical.

May 13, 12 at 9:06am
Vicarious

May 13, 12 at 8:58am
Shadow of Death

Well, I think the setting would be more heavily developed (it has been 5 years), but there would be a lot of people poor or under pressure to do things a certain way.

If Marcus returns (didn't die in BL1 I mean. I can imagine he had access to the NewU system right?), I bet he'll be providing you with weapons in some form (vendors might be regulated in BL2, but maybe Marcus would have ways of making it so they serve you).

May 13, 12 at 8:31am
TheESCapist

quote The Pursuit
Agreed, I love the atmosphere 1 set. I know that this is a game all to itself so maybe a newer more modern atmosphere would be best.

If you really are interested about it you can PM me if that is what you are asking? I can't help you be a moderator but I can explain the process.

Yes from gameplay I have seen it looks completely different. And thanks I don't wanna be a moderator just interests me. Will pm u in a bit. Thanks.

May 13, 12 at 7:34am
Vicarious

Agreed, I love the atmosphere 1 set. I know that this is a game all to itself so maybe a newer more modern atmosphere would be best.

If you really are interested about it you can PM me if that is what you are asking? I can't help you be a moderator but I can explain the process.

May 13, 12 at 7:27am
TheESCapist

quote The Pursuit
I don't really care for big towns in borderlands because it really would kill the whole wasteland feel the game has going on which I really love.

Also just be a nice member and be active and anyone could be a mod.

True atmosphere is key. And thanks, but do like the neoseeker hierarchy message u or something . Not pleading to be a mod just find the whole process interesting

May 13, 12 at 6:51am
Vicarious

I don't really care for big towns in borderlands because it really would kill the whole wasteland feel the game has going on which I really love.

Also just be a nice member and be active and anyone could be a mod.