Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » One series id like to see get HD treatment » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 13, 12 at 3:56amwookiee1shoe

I was reading a post and somebody mentioned onimusha I remember loving those games years back with onimusha 2 bein my first ever release day purchase and onimusha 3 havin jean reno in I think those games were the reason I actually tried god of war and onimusha just faded into history sure it was capcom who made the games so hopefully it comes to Vita

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 29, 12 at 6:18am
Agent Mo

It also has Metal Gear 1 and 2, the old NES games i think.

Jun 29, 12 at 6:03am
Howe

quote Seeker X
Buying HD Collections for the "HD facelift" would be a waste of money. I imagine what makes them worth it is the fact that you're getting a bundle for the price of one. The MGS Collection being the most worthwhile (5 games in one). Though the HD Collections have also helped me catch up with old series that I could never play before (Prince of Persia, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, etc). One HD Collection they SHOULD do, however, is the Legacy of Kain games. At the very least from Soul Reaver 2 till Defiance since Blood Omen and Soul Reaver are already on the Store.
Sorry but, doesn't the MGS collection only contain 3 games? I'm pretty sure anyway.

Jun 29, 12 at 5:52am
Seeker X

Buying HD Collections for the "HD facelift" would be a waste of money. I imagine what makes them worth it is the fact that you're getting a bundle for the price of one. The MGS Collection being the most worthwhile (5 games in one). Though the HD Collections have also helped me catch up with old series that I could never play before (Prince of Persia, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, etc). One HD Collection they SHOULD do, however, is the Legacy of Kain games. At the very least from Soul Reaver 2 till Defiance since Blood Omen and Soul Reaver are already on the Store.

Jun 29, 12 at 3:35am
SW6JC

the one game that needs a HD redo is GTA:Vice City or San Andreas and defo a vita download
these games will live long in my heart and spent many hours of my youth sat there playing these!
i no they got vice city and vice city stories but its just not the same!
come on rockstar hook a bruva up!!

Jun 22, 12 at 5:06pm
NeRO_DxS

Resident Evil 4! Get it on Vita!

Jun 19, 12 at 3:13pm
Howe

quote Celes Leonhart
I really don't quite get this whole HD treatment thing. From all of the HD collections I've seen so far, they look just as naff as they originally did on PS2. Not quite sure what the difference is.
Gotta be honest, I kinda feel the same about the HD collections I've played. (MGS, Shadow Of Colossus) Although, I gotta be honest, I feel that the God Of War Collections actually look pretty recent, that may just be due to me switching to a HD TV, since my time with the PS2 (as in, a bigger screen basically), but really, I buy it for the added value with the trophies. Gives me something to do, brings life back to my games.

If I could see any game get a HD remake though, I'd actually love for them to bring the Tony Hawk games back in HD, I absolutely loved pretty much all the ones that came out for PS2, they were my childhood.

Jun 19, 12 at 12:10pm
NeRO_DxS

everyone is forgetting devil may cry trilogy not counting 4, since it made for ps3!

May 28, 12 at 8:01am
MasterOfBlades

Star wars KOTOR for HD release.

May 27, 12 at 9:22pm
lovelyfisher

quote wookiee1shoe
Yeah underground was great but so was number 2 put soooo many hours into that tryin to get all gaps and stuff but is like to see black was easily the best fps on ps2
same here man.

May 27, 12 at 8:47pm
Mudkip94

The only HD collection I want would be Kingdom Hearts. The first game came out ten years ago. They need to have all the new fans ready by the time they get three out.