Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Pre-Order Bonuses » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 11:45amShadow of Death

Gearbox Forum Thread

quote Post
Everyone who preorders gets the following

Pre-order Borderlands 2 and receive access to the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club!

Golden Key: Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest.

Vault Hunter's Relic: Play solo or team up with friends and boost your gear-hunting fortune with the Vault Hunter's Relic.

Gearbox Golden Guns: A package of unique Gearbox Golden Guns to help you start your journey on Pandora!

Mechromancer: Receive access to the Mechromancer as soon as she is available for download. (stoked about this one!)

GAMESTOP: Creature Slaughter Dome
Pre-order Borderlands 2 with GameStop and receive the Exclusive Creature Slaughter Dome!

Creature Slaughter Dome: Enter the Creature Slaughter Dome and face off against the TOUGHEST monsters in all of Pandora. Your efforts will not be in vain. Gain experience and gear to bring back into the main game. Endure the battle, and you will receive NUMEROUS rewards.

Amazon: $10 credit toward a future purchase.
I'm sure EB will have the same pre-order bonus as Gamestop. Usually does anyway, and it's only EBs in my area (Canada). Definitely pre-ordering the Ultimate CE too, which might come with extra goodies.

Bit iffy about the vault hunter relic myself. It is exactly the thing some people worried would be a pre-order/premium item. The Dome seems like it would be good, if very challenging. Has to be more exciting than Moxxi's though.

Thoughts? Also, added this to the Info thread as well.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 12, 12 at 8:50pm
Roy

Well since I am going to sell more of my games including: Borderlands, BioShock 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Crackdown 2, Fable III, Fable III Limited Edition Controller, Pokémon Platinum (maybe), Halo 3 ODST (most likely, but not Halo 3).

Sep 12, 12 at 8:33pm
Vicarious

Finally got my special edition paid off since I traded in some games I never played anymore. SO STOKED!

Aug 31, 12 at 11:53pm
Prowl

quote The Pursuit

So I can have the rest for free and sell it for double to a dumb hobo? ;D

If I ever get banned in this forum I'll bribe you with the extras

Aug 31, 12 at 5:50pm
Roy

Well I am going to have to get mine out of state, since I moved and they cannot transfer it, smh. My aunt's going to pick it up for me and send it to me through the mail. I guess I will be getting my copy late.

Aug 31, 12 at 5:32pm
Vicarious

quote Prowl
Nah lol

I'll have one and Paper Fox will have one, both will be open, I'm really only interested in the chest and the bobblehead all of the other stuff and in game per order bonuses dont really interest me

So I can have the rest for free and sell it for double to a dumb hobo? ;D

Aug 31, 12 at 2:27pm
Prowl

Nah lol

I'll have one and Paper Fox will have one, both will be open, I'm really only interested in the chest and the bobblehead all of the other stuff and in game per order bonuses dont really interest me

Aug 31, 12 at 11:39am
Shadow of Death

quote Prowl
Gonna have 2 Loot chest editions laying around when september 21st comes around...
Lemme guess. One that you'll actually open, the other one will be preserved for future generations to admire and confuse the origin of Pandora's Box?

Aug 30, 12 at 10:56pm
Prowl

Gonna have 2 Loot chest editions laying around when september 21st comes around...

Aug 30, 12 at 3:28am
Shadow of Death

I haven't yet. Don't see too much point TBH. I just pay it off when I go pick it up, which is in less than 3 weeks woohoo!

Gotta remember to schedule time off to play this game XD

Aug 29, 12 at 7:55pm
Vicarious

Gonna be paying off my vault Hunters collectors edition tomorrow hopefully .

Anyone have theirs paid off yet
?