Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Magic: The Gathering » GD IV: Join the Infinite Consortium now! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 12 at 10:07amMasterOfBlades

4th GD. Join the IC. Pick a PW avatar. Alive or dead, doesnt matter.

Im going with... Venser.

On topic part: Niv better become one. Then we could have two Dragon PW duking it out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 19, 14 at 7:45am
Roxas

My brother and I bought Garruk vs Liliana duel decks back in 2009. He beat me every time because he ramped into Garruk so fast with things like Nature's Lore and Vine Trellis. Ultimate + Overrun was not fun to deal with.

Aug 19, 14 at 3:51am
tommex

Well get you! I don't think I've ever owned a single Garruk. I'd love a Caller of Beasts or an Apex Predator but the others aren't too much within my playstyle... maybe Veil Cursed?

Aug 18, 14 at 10:03pm
Fifth Column

Got a foil Garruk in a trade today. :>

Aug 18, 14 at 8:46pm
Roxas

Victim of Night is so classy outside of Innistrad. Haha! Love them to no end. Getting four of them for sure.

Aug 18, 14 at 8:42pm
Shinobi_razor

that IS what sideboards are for, yeah. just put Victim of Night, Doom Blade or whatever you want to swap GFtT with.

Aug 18, 14 at 1:54pm
Roxas

One of my friends who I compete with very often used to run an artifact deck back in the day. Not sure if he still does now, but that is why I only wanted to run two or none at all if he ever puts that up against me again. This deck still has yet to have a sideboard, so I may have to end up creating one for those kind of matchups.

Aug 18, 14 at 1:40pm
Shinobi_razor

why not just 4 Go For the Throats?

Aug 18, 14 at 12:57pm
Roxas

This is an idea on what I want the deck to look like when it is finished being reconstructed.

Aug 18, 14 at 12:30pm
Shinobi_razor

wanna just post your deck list though? id like to see what it looks like. ill post mine too, which is midrange:

Aug 18, 14 at 11:50am
Roxas

Running both would not be too much of a stretch. I could try running four VNs and two BKs and see how it goes. Four BKs and two VNs is a plausible option, too. Since VN's effect relies on luck and BK's effect is a decisive one, that may be the better option. In the end, no way am I running both of them together at four.